Fireplace Kisses [Sniper x Reader, Fluff, Slightly Suggestive]

2170 words.

     Cold winter nights were amazing. Getting to snuggle up in a big, warm sweater under some thick blankets and a cup of Pyro's infamously delicious hot cocoa in your hands.. it's heavenly. For Sniper though.. not so much. He's so used to being outside under the warm coat of the sunlight, walking through the wilderness without having to worry about colds and such. Now he can't do that as often because he doesn't want to get sick. 

You were walking through the hallway in a (F/C) sweater, heading over to the main room. Most of the mercs were there, everyone except Spy and Medic. You expected it.. but you weren't exactly expecting Sniper here. He was sitting on the couch, sunk down a bit with his arms crossed and this adorable pout.

"Hey Sniper." you waved, walking over to the pouty bush man.

"Hey, (Y/N).." he grumbled lowly, huffing silently.

"You alright? Wait- why am I asking.. you'r pouting because you can't go out into nature, huh?" you say, tilting your head and cocking a brow up at him.

He murmurs something softly and nods. "It's colda than a witch's tit out there.." he huffs.

"..Not to be mean or anything, but why aren't you in your camper? Whenever you're brooding you always isolate yourself there." you ask another question.

"It's warma in 'ere." he answers simply, shrugging. It was now that you noticed he was shivering a bit. He didn't have any other clothing besides his typical mercenary clothing. 

"Sniper, you're shivering."

"Oi know."

"Do you need a blanket or something?"

"Nah."

"Sniper.. at least some heavier clothing."

He grumbles incoherently, then nods, "F-Foine.. a blanket would be noice." 

"Alright. wait here, okay? I'll be right back." you say, standing up and walking off to fins Sniper a nice blanket. You looked through your own room first, searching for the perfect blanket.

~~Meanwhile...~~

"Leetle baby man should speak up." Heavy's voice caught the bush man's attention.

"Whaddya mean?" Sniper shot a confused look at Heavy.

"Your feelings. Talk to leetle (Y/N) about them." Heavy says plainly.

"Feelin's? Who said I had feelin's?" 

"Snipe, don't try'ta play innocent now, literally everybody knows ya gotta crush for (Y/N)." Scout pitched in.

"H-Huh? Ya do..?" Sniper's face had gone a tint of bright pink.

"Affirmative!" Soldier nodded.

"Yah." Demo slurred.

"Uh-huh." Engie shrug-nodded.

"Hudda hudda!" Pyro nodded a bunch.

"...Fuck." Sniper sighed, rubbing his face. "Oi just.. Oi don't know how!" he grumbled.

"Pshh! It's easy, just ask 'er if she wants'ta bang-- ow!" Scout's sentence was interrupted by Heavy flicking the back of his head.

"You really don't know anythin' about relationships, son.." Engie shook his head.

"I know a ton about relationships!" Scout proclaimed. Everyone rolled their eyes.