My Cupcake [Soldier x Strong! Reader, Fluff]

1246 words.

     Laughter and the announcement of bets echoed throughout the training room. A small arm wrestling event had crossed everyone's mind, and the battle royale was set. The first two contestants? You versus Scout. Now... your build compared to his was very prominent, You were obviously taller, more muscular, and honestly just bigger than him in general. Scout was somehow still confident that he would beat you though, which was pretty baffling. Most of the bets were set on you.. obviously.

"Come on toots, I got this!" Scout took his seat and rolled his sleeve up more to show off his biceps.

"Okay.. but if I break your arm by accident don't blame me." you say, taking your own seat. You propped your arm up with your elbow and opened your hand, Scout taking it confidently. Engineer came over and took both of your hands, counting down.

"3.. 2.. 1.. Go!" he let your hands go, and the battle had started. Your arm almost immediately started dominating, and the cheers of the mercenaries only got louder. Scout's face contorted from confidence to fear as his arm slowly fell, but he still tried. After the smaller man had taken 10 seconds of your strength, he gave in and let his hand slam down onto the table. Loud cheers erupted as everyone had gotten their money, clapping in joy.

"How did you do that?!" Scout exclaimed, gripping his already sore arm in defeat.

"Simple. Constant training." you smiled, causing the smaller man to scoff and get out of his seat. "Who's next?" 

Everyone pushed Sniper over to you. He was taller than you, but not as strong. You smile to him and nod, signaling a fair fight was to be made. Sniper gulped but took a seat, waiting as the bets started being made. They were more diverse this time, some betting on the bush man, but most were still on you. The noise died down to say that the bets were made, and you two put your arms in the center of the table. Engineer came over and counted it down once again.

"Alright, y'all ready?" 

You both nodded.

"3.. 2.. 1.. Go!" 

Sniper put on more of a fight other than Scout, small grunts escaping him as your hand dominated a bit slower. The bush man's glasses fell down his nose, but he didn't care. His arm came close to the table, and after a little bit he gave in and you had defeated him as well. More cheers and claps erupted, and you threw the arm not used for the wrestling up in the air. Throughout all the cheers, Soldier stood silently. He was admiring your arms and your strength this whole time, his cheeks a bright pink. No one noticed him because he was in the back. 

You were then faced with Demoman, who was too drunk to realize what was happening before the last second. You beat him, then Engineer, and at this point your arm was sore and ready to give in. You were panting, your shirt opened a bit to expose your chest and a part of your bra. Running a hand through your hair, your breasts bounced just a bit as you prepared yourself for the next competitor. 

"I will!" Soldier raised his hand up high as everyone murmured amongst each other to see who it would be. 

"Sheesh Soldier, ya sure you can beat 'er?" Engie patted the patriot's back with his not 'sore arm.

"Yes. I am confident in my own abilities, maggot!" he said, taking a seat in front of you. Your chest still exposed, little beads of sweat rolling down your skin, eyebrows knitted together, you looked to Soldier with a confident; albeit tired smile. 

"Alrighty then.." Engineer sighed and came over to the table, letting the bets go on again. When the sound died down, the man gently took your hands and counted down.

"You two ready?"

"Yes."

"A-Are ya sure?"

"Yes, Engie, we're sure."

"Okay.. 3.. 2.. 1.. Go!" 

And just like that, Soldier's hand had begun dominating. You raised your eyebrows in surprise. but fought on. Looking up, you noticed that Soldier had pushed his hat up a bit do you could see most of the features on his face. You also noticed that Soldier's eyes were fixated on.. something else. Typically the men would either be staring at your hands, into your eyes, or looking around frantically from nervousness. Soldier's eyes were.. looking right at your chest. 

His hand still dominating, you decided to take this opportunity to shift a bit to make your breasts squeeze together slightly, bouncing a bit after. It was so perfectly timed it seemed like an accident. Soldier's eyes immediately went wider, his face going red and his grip faltering.  You kept your eyes on your hands, your arm starting to take over. Soldier looked up at you, noticing how you were staring at your hands. Feeling his gaze, you licked your lips slowly, making his grip falter even more. The cheers just got louder as both of your arms began getting sore. Soon enough, you had beaten Soldier in the battle and exclaimed in triumph.

"Yes!" you laughed, your chest bouncing again. Cheers of joy and groans of slight anger filled the room, all while Soldier was still eyeing you up and down.

"Vell, zhat vas fun. But I zink it is best for all of us to get our rest now. It is getting quite late." Medic said, earning some hums of agreement.

"Alright. You guys can head out, I'll clean up here." you said, smiling and buttoning your shirt back up before standing. Everyone said goodnight to each other, but Soldier stayed.

"Hey Soldier. Why aren't you heading to bed?" you asked.

"I.. wanted to tell you something. I couldn't a while ago because I wanted to say it in private." he spoke gruffly.

"Ah, alright. Well, you got me now. What is it?" you stopped wiping down the table and seats, looking to Soldier expectantly.

"I like you, (Y/N)! I admire your strength and your body, not to mention your passion for America!" Soldier said confidently, but his face was red and his hands were shaking a bit. "I love you.. almost as much as I love the Bald Eagle!" Now.. considering Soldier's patriotism, that's a hell of a lot of love. Your face went red from the sudden words of affection.

"So what I'm trying to say is.. will you be my cupcake?" Soldier lowered his voice a bit at that last part, coming a bit closer to you.

"Soldier.." you chuckle and take him by the collar, pulling him down. "I'd love that." you speak quietly before leaning in to connect your lips. Soldier stays still for a second before slowly melting into the kiss, his eyes shutting as his arms sneak around your waist. He pulls you closer as you place your hands on his chest, the kiss filled with passion. You were kind of surprised by the forcefulness of his lips. He wasn't forceful to the point where it was unpleasant, but forceful enough to make you feel loved.. protected from all other things. Humming softly, you pulled away from Soldier's delicate but compelling lips. 

"You look absolutely ravishing, my cupcake." he chuckles, kissing your cheek gently.

"And you look just as handsome, Jane." you say. The use of his real name made his face go an even darker red.

"I love you..."

"I love you too.. now how about we take a shower together and head to bed?"

"That sounds like a great idea, sweetheart."