I blush a little and walk to him. He grabs my hand "you look beautiful" I giggle "thank y-"
Jin cuts me off "remember what I said jimin.... repeat it for me"

Jimin sighs "no kissing,no cuddling, definitely no sex, keep away from the waist, be back by 10....go against any rules...you won't see another light of day"
I huff "hyung we'll be home when we get home....and stop being so protective"

Jin sighs and kisses my head "have fun kook!.... remember jimin" jimin nods "yes hyung.."
We both walk out. I look at jimin "sorry about him"

Jimin shrugs "it's fine...if I had a friend as beautiful as you, I'd be very protective as well" I blush "you think I'm beautiful?" He shakes his head "no I don't think you're beautiful....I KNOW you're beautiful"

He opens a car door for me and I climb in. He puts my seatbelt on for me and then gets into the drivers seat and starts the car.
I look at him "where are we going?" He smirks "I'm taking you to a restaurant and then we'll go for a walk on the beach and get ice cream"

I smile "sounds amazing!" He smiles "I'm glad you like my idea"

We drive for a little bit and then he stops in front of a really fancy restaurant, he parks and gets out and then opens the door for me. I giggle and get out the car and take his hand after grabbing my bag.

We walk inside and I smile looking around. I jump a little when a man walks over "jimin! Nice to see you again" I look at the man. Jimin nods "nice to see you too James! It's been a while....we had a table booked?"

He nods."of course, follow me" jimin looks at me "come on" I nod and we both follow the man to a table. We both sit down and the man chuckles "sorry to ask jimin but who is this adorable boy you have with you tonight?"

Jimin chuckles "this is Jungkook....the purest soul of them all...", The man smirks "and I see he's yours" I blush and put my hand on the mark where jimin bit me.
Jimin growls at the man. The man gasps "sorry! I didn't mean to say it like that!"

I shake my head "no it's alright...I'm just a bit sensitive about it"  the man smiles "I'll leave you two to it then...I'll be back with your food"
I tilt my head and he walks away...we already ordered

Jimin chuckles "I can communicate with him through our minds....I ordered for us both....is that okay?" I nod "yeah no that's fine...I was a little confused that's all.."
He puts his hands on top of mine "don't be so nervous....wanna share your thoughts?"

I shrug "I guess I'm just overthinking everything....I'm fine" he nods and then brings my hand to his mouth and kisses my knuckles "you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen", I blush "I'm really not but thank you" he scoffs "you're gorgeous! Don't every day otherwise...you're a prescious little flower...so fragile but beautiful...and always beautiful throughout your whole life"

I giggle "you're so cheesy", he smirks "only for you" I smile.
The man then walks over and hand us our food, we both thank him and eat our food.

(((((A few hours later))))))

I lean my head on jimins shoulder as I eat my ice cream.
We sit on a wall on the beach staring at the night sky

"It's so beautiful...."
Jimin nods "it really is...however I should get you home....it's already ten"
I shake my head "no...I don't want this to end....can I....can I come back to yours?" He raises his eyebrow "you want to?"

I nod "or...or I can just go home....i just thought...maybe-"
He cuts me off "I'd be delighted to have you over....cuddle up to sleep" I giggle.

We finish our ice creams and drive to jimins house.

I laugh when jimin picks me up bridal style walking into the house

I laugh when jimin picks me up bridal style walking into the house. He kicks the door shut with his foot and walks to the bedroom. He puts me on the bed and hands me one of his shirts and some sweatpants.

He walks into the bathroom so I quickly change my clothes. He walks back in also in some sweatpants and a shirt. He sits on the bed with his legs crossed. I blush s little but then crawl and sit on his lap and wrap my legs around him, he chuckles and moves his hand up the shirt I'm in onto my stomach making me blush more

 I blush s little but then crawl and sit on his lap and wrap my legs around him, he chuckles and moves his hand up the shirt I'm in onto my stomach making me blush more

I hesitate but kiss him deeply, he kisses back