1:4

2 ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ɪɴᴛᴏ ғʀᴇsʜᴍᴀɴ ʏᴇᴀʀ...

There was now a new addition to the crew and Xoria wasn't really feeling it.

"What's so bad about her?" Diana (their mother) asked as Xoria helped her water her plants.

"She's so weird," Xoria replied as she stared at Naomi sitting on Kelli's lap.

The two of them sat on the porch while Xan rolled up some blunts.

"Pay attention to what you doin', Xo," Diana said snatching Xoria out of her thoughts.

"Sorry..." she said before moving onto the next plant.

"So you said you don't like her 'cause she weird?" Diana asked.

"Yeah!" She replied.

"I'm not followin'," Diana said in confusion.

"She's a cheerleader so you know she's all feminine and dramatic-"

"So... a girl?" Diana said before Xoria huffed.

"Ma, you not hearin' me. I'm a girl, she's a bitch," Xoria said.

"Oh, okay," Diana said now understanding Xoria a little. "Well what makes her a bitch?"

"She's self centered as fuck, she only talks to me and Xan because Kell hangs out with us, and she has an attitude with me all the time. I mean she's always all up on Kell, like damn let the nigga breath," Xoria explained. "And she calls Kell, 'Kells'. What the fuck is a Kells."

Diana side eyed her daughter as she went on and on before she finally stopped and turned to Xoria.

"What?" Xoria asked.

"Do you like Kelli?" Diana asked.

"Ew, no," Xoria said as she looked at the plants.

Xoria looked back up at her mom to see she wasn't budging before she said, "what, I don't."

"Are you sure?" Diana asked.

"I don't think so. I mean I'm not like... jealous," Xoria said.

"If you have to think about it there's a chance it's a possibility," Diana said before walking away.

Xoria looked over at Naomi and Kelli before she started to get that same feeling of annoyance. She walked over to them before Naomi looked at her.

"Hey Xo," Naomi said.

"My mama said it's gon' be time to eat soon so you gotta go," Xoria lied.

"Oh... okay," Naomi said before getting off of Kelli's lap. "You not comin'?" Naomi asked looking back at Kelli.

"Nah, I eat dinner wit' them," Kelli replied honestly.

Naomi looked at him for a second before walking away.

"What she cookin'?" Xan asked as Xoria sat down on the porch step.

"Nothin', I lied," Xoria replied. "We goin' to that party tonight?" Xoria asked looking at them.

"We can but it been started," Kelli replied.

"When does it end?" Xoria asked before Kelli shrugged.

"They said til whenever," Kelli replied before she nodded.

"I'm 'bout to go shower and get ready," Xoria said.

"Ight, I'll be back," Kelli said to go do the same.

Xan and Xoria walked back into the house before Xoria hurried and took her shower first. She combed her hair down from its wrap before putting on a blue skin tight dress. It fit her curves perfectly.