ch24

Today is the wedding of Rose and Lucifer. And also Lucifer will be crowned as the king today.

The whole cyan kingdom was too shocked by the news they received in a single day.

The news that Rose and Lucifer were getting married and that Lucifer will be crowned as the king was shocking enough but the death of the first prince , Dyle made it more shocking.

No one except The Queen and Melody was affected by Dyle's death but they also knew that dwelling on it won't do them any good, so they didn't think about this much.  And as for Melody it wasn't too troublesome for her she could always find someone to marry.

The palace today looked more  magnificent, magical and beautiful than ever. It was decorated with thousands of Roses making it give a feeling of heaven.

Inside the hall was filled with people. Today is a very special day and they could not even afford to miss even a single detail.

When everything was prepared, Lucifer entered the hall With the king and Queen.

Lucifer wore a white suit. He looked very handsome and the smile on his face even enhanced his beauty.

When all the arrangements and rituals were done The king picked up the crown from his head and placed it on Lucifer's head.

Everyone cheered for Lucifer.
Everyone felt confident of Lucifer.

Now with Lucifer crowned as the king it was time for Rose's entry.

Rose entered wearing a beautiful white gown embroidered with Rose's and covered with diamonds. On her hair laid whiye roses. She looked like a goddess descended from heaven.
She was even more beautiful than the fairies.

Everyone looked at her and gasped with awe.

Lucifer looking at her was amazed. His Rose lookwd so beautiful! He just couldn't waot anymore.

With Carnina on one side and the duke and Duchess on other she walked towards Lucifer.

The king, duke, Duchess and carnina were all very happy today. They knew that this is the best thing that could happen to Rose and Lucifer.

With every step she took she realized why was she reborn, she was given another chance by god to experience love and happiness. Before she tought that power is the only thing that could give her happiness, but she now realized how wrong she was it is love, the best thing one could ever experience.

She could even Die for Lucifer.
Now she can't even think about living without him. She was elated and ecstaticecstatic that she could marry him.

Now Rose was infront of Lucifer.
They both smiled at each other.
And then they exchanged rings.
There eyes were full of love.

Everyone present were very jealous of the couple before them but they Knew that Rose and Lucifer truly loved and deserved each other and they could not help but cheer and be happy gor them.

After exchanging rings , the priest asked Lucifer " Are you willing to take Rose von Roseville as your wife"

Lucifer replied " Yes ,I am ".
This is the thing that he was waiting for since when he was a kid. He could just do everything for Rose. Rose was the only reason for him to live. He was so happy that he could even cry.

Then the priest asked Rose,"Are you willing to take Lucifer von Cyan as your husband ".

" Yes,I am " Replied Rose happily.

With this the priest announced Rose and Lucifer as husband and wife.

Both Rose and Lucifer kissed each other. This kiss was full of love. Like they were telling each other hohow neverending, strong and enternal their love his.

Both of them were so elated and happy that while kissing  pearl like tears of happiness rolled down from both Rose and Lucifer's eyes.

For them it was the best thing that could ever happen to them ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Rose and Lucifer ☝

Rose wedding dress ❤☝

Finally!❤❤❤
Thank you everyone for your support , I would be publishing the epilogue tomorrow.

Please vote, comment and share!❤❤🙏🙏

And if there is any question you would like to ask or any requests then you can mention them down ⬇⬇❤❤