Make you mine🌹❤

Lucifer started to move towards Rose but, Carnina noticed him and thinking he was someone with bad intentions she attacked him.

Carnina did a quite powerful attack  with her dragger so she was waiting for an ear piercing scream. But she heard nothing. And instead her dragger was thrown away and she received and very strong hit.

Such speed! Carnina was alarmed. Ignoring the pain she charged towards the man to attack him but she was stopped by a voice.

"Carnina stop. Quit fighting. You are no match from him" Said Rose. Right now  this man in a blink of eye was able to doge carnina's attack and was able to throw away her dragger and harm her he could very easily harm her and even kill her..

A smile filled with interest appeared on Rose's face.
This man is quiet interesting ah!.

Rose can tell that this man had some businesses with her otherwise he wont approach her.

And apparently Looking at his Eyes Rose could not see any infatuation because of her looks. And she can observe a cold and deadly aura around him which can make people fear him.

But she was not a normal person. She had nothing to fear.
Rose told Carnina to go and deal with her wounds.

After carnina was gone she said," Looking at your skills, i can tell you are quite talented. What business do you have with me"

Looking  that Rose was talking to him Lucifer became quite please.
But he  reacted like his usual self
Without loosing his composure

"I see straight to the point! Miss Rose you are a very appealing person. Then let me also get straight to the point"    but then  Lucifer was cut in between by Rose.

"You know my indentity but i dont know yours. Looking at  you all covered in black  and hiding your identity I don't feel like discussing anything with you. So i think you should get your mask down and tell me your identity." Said Rose.

Listening to Rose Lucifer was even more interested. Rose was cold and sharp. Just like him.
So to tease her a bit he replied.

" And if i say i won't" Said Lucifer, raising one eyebrow with a challenging look on his face  and waiting and Rose reply.

"Well,its not up to you that you tell me your identity or not. i could make you tell me your identity if i want to but that  would take  a little time which i cant spare on you. So seeing your face would be enough" Said rose.

The moment Rose completed her words. The mask on Lucifer's face was snatched and thrown away.
It was done at such a speed and was so sudden  that even Lucifer can't stop Rose.

Rose looked at Lucifer. White hair and red eyes like ruby. Skin white and exquisite like pearl. A god like appearance. Comparable to her's.
And then she realized that this was the same man whom she caught staring at her during the first prince's engagement.

Lucifer 's eyes were fixed on Rose. He wanted to see her reaction when she looked at his face cause whenever anyone looked at his face they became captivated and stunned bu his devilish beauty but he couldn't see even a hint of 
shock or infatuation on Rose's face. He was truly appeased and his desire to make her his grew even stronger. His Rose was definitely not a normal person .

" Now miss Rose that you have seen my face let me continue. I am a person whose heart has been stolen by you. Now that you have done so, so naturally i will also make you impressed by me and make you fall in love with me.
I have been waiting for a very long time and finally i have a chance. So from now on i would be pestering you and would make you fall in love with me. Believe me once this happens we will be the most happiest pair in the whole world. So from now on i will  be eager to make you mine and will court you. As for my indentity you will know it very very soon."

Rose became quite interested in Lucifer. She could see the sincerity ,determination and love in his eyes when she spoke these words to her and she can sense that his love for her was not because of her appearance. And  she could give him a chance as she could not find any fault in him , his looks  are not inferior to hers and she could also sense that he is very powerful.

So rose replied with a smile
"  Looking at you that day at the hall i could sense that you were an interesting person but i didn't knew that you were this interesting. And  whether you can make me fall in love with you completely depends on you "

Listening to Rose Lucifer became very happy he wanted to embrace her but restraining himself he replied with a very happy smile on his face
" I am quite confident in myself miss Rose,but now i have to unwillingly go for some businesses "

After saying this Lucifer disappeared from the shop. Rose knew that he was very powerful so he must have transported using his magic.

Soon carnina came back to the shop after having dealt with her wound.
Rose bought the sword and then they both returned home.

After returning Rose had dinner and then went to sleep. While  sleeping  she suddenly remembered  Lucifer and then slightly smiling she drifted in sleep.

 While  sleeping  she suddenly remembered  Lucifer and then slightly smiling she drifted in sleep

Lucifer ☝

Lucifer ☝

Yaaay guys! Finally love is starting between our Rose and Lucifer! Lets hope for the best!

Vote and share plese❤🌹
Comment down if tou like or wanna ask something.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤