ch 2

Rose pov

I opened my eyes and tried to moves my hands but the helll !!!!
These are the hands of an infant but waaiiiiiit my whole body is of an infant..!!

Wait i need to calm down this is so not like me. So now after analysing i figured it out that i have been reborn with the memories of my previous life but where are my new parents.
And after looking i realized that this room is hella big damn i definitely have been reborn as a daughter of a rich person... This is something hood af

Wow!This woman is the most beautiful woman i have ever seen in my life but who is she and why is now picking me up and looking at me which such a happy look.Wtf is happening, And there is a man beside her these two are surely very beautiful but i dont care about that just tell me who are they .

Okay. Now once again after analysing and listening to these gossiping maids i finally know that i have been reborn after that bitch killed me and tf i dont even know why. So i have been born as a daughter of the man who has power and wealth which are comparable to the king's, the duke of cyan kingdom. And the men and women from before were my father and mother, the duke and the Duchess. But my current problem is that i have been trapped in a body of infant and i could barely do anything
So i need to start my work already and get back to what i was in my previous life.

Third person pov
Its been 5 years since rose have been reborned. Her father is the duke of cyan kingdom ; ryan von Roseville, his is very powerful and even the king have to give him some face. Now rose who 's name is now roseanne von Roseville is being considered a a genius and a prodigy as when she was at most 2 months old started crawling and at 8 month she was able to talk and walk.
She turned into a beautiful child with white hair, and skin like white jade she was regarded as the most beautiful lady of empire even she was mere 5 years old. She is known as the cold beauty as she never approaches anyone herself. Being able to talk to her was even considered as a blessing by some people. Rose recovered her past skills and is being trained by the best swordsman under the duke. The duke and Duchess were very impressed by this daughter of theirs as she achieved a number of accomplishments at the age of 5 . They loved rose very mich and did whatever she asked. Right now they were tensed about rose magic ceremony which is to be held this week. They knew that their daughter was very talented but still tthey were worried for her.As she was the daughter of the most skilled man in magic in the kingdom of cyan and if rose dint possessed the mahic skills in line with the expectations of everyone then she would be ridiculed. But with her skills she could become the most talented swordwoman but the status of a swordsman it still far inferior than of a magician.