ch10 🌹🌼❤

Author's pov😌😘

This beautiful lady whose beauty even surpassed that of angels in heavens was none other than Rose.

Rose was wearing a light blue dresses with beautiful crystals attached to it. She wore light makeup and diamond earings.
The dress beautiful fell on hher body , making her looking an out of the world beauty.

Rose was unaffected by all the comments and gazes of the people present in hall. She  stood camly amidst all the people who were baffled by her beauty.

Then she saw a handsome man walking towards her. She didn't knew who the man was but the royal seal helped her to identify who he was. Black raven hair and red eyes, now she was sure that he was the first prince,dyle who had his engagement today.

Rose pov🌹

"Who are you ",asked dyle .

"Greetings your highness first prince, I am Roseanne von  Roseville, the daughter of duke Ryan of cyan  kingdom "
I replied to him.

Initially i wasn't interested to talk to him but because of  his status i had to give him some face. With my family's power i could have ignored him and easily got away withit but i am not that unreasonable.

"Well indeed such a beautiful lady could have only belonged to a well and highly respected family like of the duke's" Said dyle while glancing and checking me from up to down.

Damn this fucker!  I Will  slit open his throat! How dare he look at me with such lustful expression even when his soon to be fiancee is standing by his side. If is wasn't that today was his engagement and i dont want  his soon to be fiancee a joke in the society ,i wouldn't have even hesitated to kill him right here for his Audaciousness.

"Your Highness it's time for the engagement"said a man.

" Well yes, lets get started "said dyle replying to the man. With this the prince walked towards his fiancee, well he did good  otherwise i would losed my tempor if he stood before me for even a more second and killed him.Talking about his fiancee, melody i could see that she was a cute lady but was an average beauty.

Melody and dyle walked towards the center and started their engagement ceremony and exchanged rings.and thereafter ended the ceremony.

I could see the love in affection in melody's eyes but dyle's eyes   were completey opposite they lacked love. Well its a pity, poor melody could not understand wheter the prince really loved her or not. From this very moment i can tell that she gonna face many difficulties and sufferings in her life. Well lets see i am always ready for dramas!

Wait!I feel a sharp gaze on back. I turned around and unfortunately the person escaped but i able to see  flocks of silver hair before he managed to escape.

Interesting!  this man surely had some skills to be able to escape in such a small time.

Well i am sure if fate requires  we will meet again till then lets keep waiting. But i really wish to meet him  as as a friend not a foe. Well if I meet him as a foe  it will be a pity to kill a skilled man like him, but that doesn't really bothers.

 Well if I meet him as a foe  it will be a pity to kill a skilled man like him, but that doesn't really bothers

This is how  melody looked like ☝

Welll hey! Just published another chapter. Thanks for all the love you people are showing 🙈😘 please vote share and comment if you like the chapter