Ch9-The beautiful lady ❤❤

Authors pov😝

Today is the engagement day of the first prince dayle and Melody.
The royal palace was covered in a splendid decoration and it bustled with people. The palace was full of men and women dressed in grand and expensive clothes. It was truly a sight to behold.

Everyone has arrived at the royal palce except the first prince and melody who are waiting to make the grand entrance. But there were 2 more people who weren't present there the second prince,Lucifer  and Rose. Well Lucifer  never used to attend social events so nobody paid attention to him Lucifer. The people of the cyan kingdom had never seen him after his last apperance at Rose's magic ceremony. And as for Rose nobody even remember her so it was completely normal that the people  did not think of her absence.

Soon enough waiting was done and it was time for the grand appearance of the  first prince Dyle and Melody.

Dyle held Melody's hand and walked down the stairs And then hall was filled with  exclamations and gasps of  awe and amazement .

Melody knew that she looked very beautiful but she didn't knew that she looked that much beautiful to receive such a response from the audience at the palace.

She felt happy and confident of her looks  and a smile full of pride crept on her face.

ThE hall was full of comments of the people

"Wow!who is she i have never seen such a beautiful lady in my whole life"

"Truly amazing! Such an intoxicating beauty it can cause the downfall of the world"

"I think i am in love with her look how beautiful she is!"

"Is she is fairy who descended from heaven "

"Not not even the fairies are as beautiful as her"

Melody thought that all these comments were for herself but Then Melody heard a gasp from her side she looked and saw that it was from dyle.         

                   Then she realized that all these gasps,exclamations,comments and gazes full of love weren't directed to her but towards her back.
So she turned around to look and the sight behind her made her shocked.

She had never seen such a beautiful lady in her whole life. Those blue eyes were cold but were like blue Diamonds, her skin was as delicate and white like of a pearl and her white hair shined  like glass.

Leave alone men even women were mesmerized by her.
But the question who was she , was she a fairy who came here to bless her and dyle?

The question in Melody's mind was already asked by someone and this someone was her soon to be fiancee, prince dyle.

One could tell from a single look that the first prince was  captivated by the beauty and he completely disregarded Melody but no one cared about that right now what everyone wanted to know that who was this beauty.

Yaay!published another chapter. 😝😝❤
Today's limelight of the event which should have belonged to melody is taken by the beautiful lady. Who do you think the beautiful lady is?try to guess and comment down below and vote and share❤❤❤❤