Ch 15🌹

A day passed. And now only 2 days are left for the tournament.
Rose has insisted carnina to also take part in the tournament as carnina was also a very powerful magician and she would love to compete as a contestant.

Rose and carnina were discussing some matters about the red skull sect. When finished with all the problems carnina said," Master in the tournament everyone will be using there weapons. And i have never seen master using your magic weapon.".

Well listening to carnina Rose remembered that every magician had their own weapons to increase and enhance  their strength . But Rose was already very  strong  so she never bought a magic weapon. 

" Well its good you reminded me about this. I don't have a magic weapon . So i would be buying one today. And you are a creation magic user. So i guess you would have made your own weay, is it the dragger you used  to fight with me that day." Said rose.

" Yes master . Master i have heard about a weapon shop which weapon can increase the one's strength by 5 times. " Said carnina.

" I don't know much about these shops but now if you have mentioned  we will visit the shop to buy me a weapon." Said carnina.

It was around noon. Rose and carnina were sitting in a carriage and were on their way to the weapon shop.

Soon the carriage stopped and they reached the shop.

Rose looked up at the shop. The shop   was not too grand but it had  its own uniqueness and and aura of attraction.It was located at a remote place and there weren't many people here.

But each of the person present here was astounded by Rose beauty and  were gathering around, staring and talking about her.

A person dressed completely in black clothes saw this commotion but he simply ignored it and making his way through the crowd he moved towards the weapon shop.

This person was the forgotten second prince Lucifer,who was never seen publicly after Rose magic ceremony.

Lucifer was dressed in all black. And wore a mask which covered half oh his face making only his eyes visible. He had a very intimidating and terrifying aura making others to not approach him .

When he entered the weapon shop. His gaze landed on Rose.

The moment he looked at her his heart had an inexplicable feeling.

He had fallen in love with her since his childhood when he first saw Rose at her magic ceremony.

When Rose went into the closed door training and nearly disappeared everyone forgot her but he was longing to see her at every moment.

When he knew that Rose was training , he also distanced himself from everyone and started training day and night so that he can become strong enough to protect Rose. He felt that without Rose there was no meaning to bother himself with anyone so he started to live alone. Never showing himself in public. The people had forgotten his existence .

But then he saw Rose at his brother's engagement party. He nearly died from happiness. He had never felt so happy, so elated ever in his life. He just couldn't help but stare at her. And to his surprise he was caught by Rose he was surprised by the fact that Rose noticed her because he was a terrificly powerful magician and only someone with the same or more strength   than his could notice her. Well it was his Rose , his rose was special. She is  the most beautiful, talented and precious person how could she not notice him.

Being caught he had to go. He felt very dissatisfied. He wanted to look more at her , talk her, hold her but all of this was out of his reach.

Then he decided that he would slowly win his queen's heart. But never had he thought that he would meet her so soon.

He moved A bit closer to Rose. Then he saw a women  with red hair standing closely to Rose and  talking to her. He instantly became jealous and there was a killing intent in his eyes. But then he controlled himself. He can't loose himself like this. There will be many bees running around his rose. He needs to be patient while dealing with them.

Rose was looking at the different weapons in front of her. Then she saw a sword. It was along sword with a beautiful Hilt. On its handle was a red coloured ruby. This sword looked very majestic and deadly at the same time. Rose Picked up the sword. When she did so the sword shined at emitted a red light.

Looking at this Lucifer became immensely happy.

The sword which Rose picked was one of the pair of two swords. It was said that the two individuals who had these pairs of swords will be blessed with a lifetime of happiness. And he had the other sword.

Now that he and rose had  one of the  each  sword's of the  pair. Now he became more confident. He and Rose were blessed by the gods themselves.

He started to move towards rose.
But..

-to be continued.

Yaah! Finally our second prince made his entry. Stay tuned to find what happens next.

Please vote and share❤🌹!