The silver one is for Lucas and the gold one is for Dawn.

"One for you and one for me," I say. Lucas grabs the silver one. I help put it on him. He puts mine on me. "They're suns, just like us," I state.

"Thank you, Dawn. For everything." 

"No problem. Anything for you." I lean and kiss him, he kisses me back. He places his warm hands on my cheeks. I pull him closer. We kiss some more and then separate. I look into his eyes, falling in love. 

"Well, I gotta go," I say. 

"Thank you, Dawn." 

"Bye, Lucas. I'll see you soon." I leave and walk back home, daydreaming about him. I get home and Milo rushes over to me. I pick him up and head upstairs. 

Time skip to night time

I'm getting ready for Christmas Eve. We're going over to Tom's parent's house. The people who are coming are Nikki, Dom, Harry, Sam, Tom, Paddy, Isabel, Elysia, Haz, and me. I am getting ready.

I do my makeup and hair

I do my makeup and hair. Isabel comes into my room wearing this.

 Isabel comes into my room wearing this

"You look amazing." I complement.

"Thank you. You look great too." We go downstairs and wait for Tom. "That's weird, Dad is usually the first one ready." 

"Haha, yeah," Isabel calls Tom downstairs.

"Coming Darling!" Tom exclaims and comes down the stairs, fixing his hair. I help Tom load all the gifts into the trunk, Isabe is waiting inside the car since she can't help much. We hop in the car and drive 5 minutes to the Holland's house. We get there in a flash and I excitedly ring the doorbell. 

"Hi Dawn," I see Harry open the door.

"Hey, Harry." I greet. Harry lets us in and I greet Nikki, Dom, Sam, and Paddy. Soon, everyone is here and we're talking and having fun. Sam is in the kitchen (like always) prepping the food. 

"Food's ready!" Sam calls.

                   Tom                   Isabel                                        Dawn                   Paddy