twenty two

jungkook's pov

our eyes met.

why can't i look away? is she just gonna stare at me like that? there's something that won't let me break to stare...

probably just the embarrassing encounters..right?

when we'll we stop, my eyes are about to tear up. is this like a staring contest?

wait, i've been staring at her eyes for like 3 minutes now, i just realized she have pretty eyes. is that why i can't look awa-

"maknaes, are you good?" my head faced to hobi hyung immediately, mentally thanking him.

"you guys were staring at eachothers souls for like 5 minutes, is everything good?" i turned to namjoon hyung feeling awkward, i honestly don't know what to say.

"u-uh yeah we're good! right j-jungkook sunbaenim?" the girl infront of me kept on stuttering with a panic, tensed and awkwardly face on. is she okay..?

"yeah we're good." i said calmly looking at the members.

"that's awesome! you guys should drop the awkwardness it's scary! i can feel it." taehyung said acting scared while shaking his head.

is it even awkward? i mean yeah it is..i don't even know why.

"what do you mean awkward? we're not awkward at all! lisa, you can just call me jungkook, you know?"

lisa looked at me feeling relieved, yeah thank me later.

"y-yeah it's not awkward at all." why does she keeps on stuttering. jennie noona leaned on lisa and puts her hand over her ears, probably whispering something.

"okay, enough with that, let's eat everyone! i'm getting really hungry here!" seokjin said while looking at the burgers. all of us laughed at the usual seokjin hyung.

"yes, let's dig in!" namjoon hyung said while clapping his hands together.

everyone got their own burgers on their plates, and we got 4 plates of fries, omg.

"you know what will make this burger taste like heaven?" we all looked at jimin hyung confused.

"MUSTARD!" jimin hyung said while rising the mustard bottle up in the air.
reminded me of kitty.

i smiled from the taught of kitty, i really wish i can meet her.

"yah! i can't believe you love mustard, look at lisa giving you a death stare!" chaeyoung said while laughing. i looked at lisa with those eyes. she really hates mustard huh?

"l-lalisa! stop staring at me like that!" jimin said with fear in his voice, this is comedy!

"oops, lisa really hates mustard, lisa is even a mustard hater before a human!" jennie unnie jokes beside her making the girl infront me laugh.

beautiful.

WHAT. did i just thought about that..? well i always think about that before, it just hits differently now, i don't know why.

we all finally finished our burgers and fries, now we're just talking about random things.

what if i'll talk to lisa? it wouldn't hurt right..? and i gotta explain those embarrassing encounters i've done.

i leaned over to her making her blushed a little. this girl...

"hi." i said calmly.

"u-uh hello?" she's looking directly in my eyes.

"question, why do you keep on stuttering?"

"i-what i d-don't stutter." she looks so red, can't blame her, it's me.

"you just did it."

"well it's just because im..nervous?" is she nervous because of me?

"why are you even nervous?" or is she nervous because a weirdo is leaning over the table just to talk to her.

"don't really like meeting up and stuff and socializing." she shrugged, oh she's a shy person. cute.

WHAT.

"oh. well it's just us, you'll get use to it, i guess." she just nodded and looked down.

what are we gonna do now? oh right.

"uhm lisa?"

she looked at me with those doe eyes confusingly.

"i'm like sorry for our weird encounters, if you're like creeped out about that, you can just ignore me, i kinda think i make you uncomfortable and stuff and i think this is why you're nervous..." lisa just stared at me.

"oh, that. it's fine really! it didn't really bothered me and you're not making me uncomfortable at all! i think you were cute." lisa said that last word like an accident, her eyes got wide.

"i m-mean cute as l-like a friend! a f-friendly way, you k-know! hey bestie!" she said while laughing it awkwardly not to mention she went really red.

i giggled at her cuteness, "yeah, i get friend." i'm still laughing from her cuteness.

"why are you laughing?"

"cause you look so red right now." i said while pointing at her tomato face.

she widen her eyes, "what?? i'm not red, stop it!" she said while covering her face while looking down.

"what, jungkook are you making her cry now?" taehyung said while looking at the girl infront of me still covering her face.

"what, no she's just..covering her face."

lisa raised her head up and smiled, "ah i'm not crying!"

"oh gosh, lisa are you sick? why are you so red?" jennie noona said while putting her hand on lisa's forehead. this is just too funny.

"no! i-i'm just feeling a bit hot!" she said while fanning her face, nice acting.

"oh, don't worry we'll get cold drinks!" namjoon hyung said while signaling the waiter to come here.

"get us two bottles of wine, please." oh wow two bottles.

"two bottles? are we getting drunk?" jisoo noona asked.

"not really, i mean if you want to you can, we deserve it!" we all nodded in agreement on namjoons statement.

"2 cold wines, here it is, enjoy!" the waiter said while putting the wines on the table with our glasses.

we'll probably gonna get drunk.

————————————

don't forget to vote and leave some comments 🥺 and please speak up about the #blacklivesmatter we SHOULDNT stay silent during this issue, not just today but everyday. stay safe everyone!!!

and i'm still not over about d-2 and sour candy!! just bops