nine

lisa's pov

don't text him lalisa. don't text him. DONT.

i grabbed my phone and threw it away from me, "geez, are you okay?" chaeyoung said beside with wide eyes.

"i'm obviously not."

i sighed and turned to chaeyoung, "chaeng, what do you do when someone called you annoying through text and told you that he's starting to like me and then told you to stop texting him???" i said and breathed heavily, i'm a rapper why am i not getting used to this?

"oh- i- wow that was- um-" chaeyoung was still confused, "wait, did that happened to you?" oh shit shit shit abort mission.

"what? pFFFT NOPE, its a um story i read!" chaeyoungs face was unsure, welp rest in peace me.

"well i would stop texting him, he's a total dickhead, who would tell someone you like them and told them to stop texting them at the same time? he's a dumbass."

and that's why i ask chaeyoung for advice, "oh okay." stop texting him lisa. just stop.

jungkook's pov

8:36 am i looked at the time, is she really serious about not texting me? i was joking. why am i feeling a little bit guilty? i did nothing wrong right? shit did i??

i got up from my bed and went the namjoon hyungs room, "hyung, can i ask you some adv-?" as i entered his room, he was live, shit shit.

"ah! our golden maknae is here!! say hello to ARMYs kook!" i smiled at the camera and waved, "hello ARMYs!!" i went out his room and went to yoongi hyungs room.

i should have known..he's still sleeping. i'm just gonna go to hoseok hyung.

"j-hoopppeee! i need your hel-" his room was empty.. where is he??

now seokjin hyung, hopefully he's free.

"hyung! finally you're free!" i sat down next to jin hyung ready to ask some advice, "did you bring some food?" oh food..

"oh, i didn't." seokjin hyung pouted, "then i'm not talking, im not in a good mood without food." oh well.

i stood up and left with no choices but to go to jimin and taehyung, they usually give me ideas that doesn't even work. but who knows?

"jimin-ah! i need your help!" oh taehyung's here, "well both of your help." i sighed and waited for their replies, "okay, go on." jimin said and taehyung nodded.

"well um there's this girl..i've been talking with." they put on shocked faces, "wait! is it that kitty girl??" taehyung was asked excitedly, "uhh yeah."

"well i think i messed up.."

the room was very silent..i don't know why.

"SGKSAGJAHAJAJGA" taehyung and jimin we're laughing at me???? these crackheads omg, "fine, i'll just ask bambam!!" i went out of their room and stomped back to mine.

bambam you better help me.

vote vote vote!!