"I...I did", she said without looking at me.

"Then why din't you tell me"? I asked.

She wasn't answering me again. She was mute again. We heard Mahira crying and we went to my room to take her.

"Mahira..what happened baby? Mumma is here na, don't cry", telling that she was rocking her back.

Mahira was crying very badly today. Bela was touching her forehead.

"My god Mahir, she is burning with fever", Bela said with worry.

I took her in my arms immediately and checked her forehead. She was really burning and was crying continuously.

"Mahira it's ok baby. Dadda and mumma are there with you. You will be fine", I said rocking her back.

"Bela call Polo aunty. Let's take her to the hospital", I said.

She went to call Polo aunty.

"Mahir Polo aunty is available now. Let's go to the hospital", Bela said taking Mahira in her arms.

"You take her and go down. I will get her reports and come down", I said getting tensed.

We went to the hospital and they did quick check up on Mahira. My baby was still aching with fever.

Me, Bela and Mahira were waiting in Polo aunty's cabin. She came and checked on Mahira.

"She is on high fever Mahir. I will give her a injection and prescribe some tonics", she said.

Mahira was still crying aloud. I was holding Mahira tightly and telling her sweet words.

"Mahira see mumma and dadda are here baby. Don't cry", Bela was caressing her.

I gave her to Bela and went to get injection for her. I came back and saw that Mahira became more loud after looking at me.

I took her immediately and kissed her. Polo aunty was preparing her injection.

"Mahir hold her tight so that she can't move", Polo aunty said.

I was looking at her with tension.

"It's ok Mahir. She will be fine", Polo aunty said looking at me.

Bela kept her hand on my shoulder and looked at me.

"It's ok Mahir. It's for her good sake only", Bela said.

I nodded and held Mahira tightly. Polo aunty gave Mahira her injection and Mahira  bursted out crying more. The whole hospital is going to collapse due to her sound.

Mahira was looking at me and crying more. My eyes already started pooling looking at her like this.

"Shh..it's ok baby. You will be fine", I said caressing her.

She was clinging on me more tightly. We came out of the hospital. I gave Mahira to Bela so that I can get the car.

I got the car from parking lot and Bela hopped inside with a sleeping Mahira.

"She slept"? I asked.

"Yaa.  Maybe due to the injection", she said kissing her.

"It's ok Mahir. It's just a fever. The weather is changing, we should be more careful", she said assuring me.

Mahira was sleeping in Bela's arms clinging to her. She cannot stay without me or Bela. She is used to us.One day I took Mahira with me to my office. She enjoyed that day but started crying at the middle of the day for Bela.