The brown one then release Shouichi and by the time he realized it also had escaped by doing the same method. Shouichi went back to my human form went to check on the girl. She was a pale-skinned and gray-haired girl.

Shouichi: Are you okay? (Shouichi said while squatting down)

???: Y-yes, thank you.

Shouichi: Can you stand? (Shouichi said as Shouichi extended my hand)

???: Y-yes. (She said while she took his hand trying to stand up) An-Ano.... 

Shouichi: Hmmm..... What's wrong?

???: Thank you for saving me the second time.

Shouichi: Second time?

???: Yes, two weeks ago and today. 

Shouichi: Ah..... you're the one on that amusement park. I see, What is your name? 

 ???: My name is Kokudo Aya.

Shouichi: Then, Aya-chan what are you doing here?

Aya: I wanted to say thank you for saving me, but I didn't know who are you or where you lived. So I came all the way out here to meet you.

Shouichi: Are you for real???....... My name is Inubozaki Shouichi, nice to meet you. 

After Shouichi finished introducing himself, a black car pulled up and a masked woman came out of the car.

Masked woman: Aya-sama

Shouichi: You are..... the one from two weeks ago.

Masked Woman: Yes..... it's good to see you again Shouichi-sama. Now Aya-sama you must get back to the shrine as fast as possible. It's not safe with the lord targeting your life.

Aya: But.....

Masked Woman: No "buts" Aya-sama, the longer you stay here the longer you risk your life. (The woman said as she took aya's hand)

Shouichi: Hold on(Shouichi said as he grabbed Aya's hand back from the masked woman)

Masked Woman: I apologize Shouichi-sama but we have to take her back. 

Shouichi: First of all I got something to say, If you took her back then there's a possibility that the Lord will follow her all the way to her home or wherever she stays and put a lot more people in danger.

Masked Woman: With all due respect Shouichi-sama, she is not a hero candidate nor she had a high aptitude to be a hero. She will not be targeted by The Lord.

Shouichi: Then what did I just fought? It's a Lord.

Masked Woman: Wait, what do you mean? There's no way a Lord would target her.

Shouichi: Two lords were just about to kill her!!! If you took her back now, you will jeopardize the lives of many more people in Taisha.

Masked Woman:......