Chapter Forty Five

Blaze 

It felt as if Luke was a child who was ordered not to touch anything in the store while we both sat distantly on the soft beige couch. I perceived how his lips curled upwards with no control while Ashton read some comments left under their previous videos. I noticed how his hand twitched every time his eyes looked through the crease of them and stared at me with admiration. I observed how when I hugged him as I walked inside he played off attempting to kiss me by brushing his lips against my cold skin. I was the vase on the shelf and he was the curious little boy.

I pulled at my sleeves while my eyes moved along the walls of Michael’s living room, looking at the photos I never pay attention to, brighten up the large room. The smile a small boy in these photos had, resembled the one I witnessed when Michael opened up the door for the camera men this morning. It was relieving, how the sun was breaking through the thick gray clouds that sheltered him ever since I met him.

“Blaze.” Luke whispered in my ear, his index finger lightly skimming my hand. “Can we talk?”

I’ve came habituated to that sentence and it never flown well within my mind, it always made me apprehensive. From the way his eyes flashed with plead, I ignored the raging voices in my mind and complied easily by following the steps he took. The room he brought me in was right next to the living room and knowing him he wouldn’t have brought me so close to other people if a screaming match was going to build the tension full air.

A shelf of books took over one side of the rather small room while a caramel colored couch leaned against the other side. Luke signaled me to sit down and cautiously I did, my fingers picking at each other while I waited for him to close the door. When he did, his back pressed against it, his eyes closed tightly while his tongue lapped over his lip.

Surprisingly, he laughed.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“No, not really. I’m just so damn stress all I can do about it is laugh.” He talked though his bitter chuckle.

“Why are you stress?” I questioned, mentally screaming at myself for building this mess up.

“First of all, you’re still reserved even when I’ve been patience as hell. Secondly, the band has been followed on twitter by Capitol Records so only god knows what that means. And thirdly, I got kicked off the team.”

My mouth dropped, my hand reaching my parted lips. “God I’m so sorry, I-“

“If there’s one thing you’ve taught me, it’s that sorry is an action word.” Luke cut me off, his eyes finally open, releasing some tears.

“Remember when you were in the hospital and you first saw me. You shouldn’t have taken me back so quickly but you needed me so you did.” Luke paused, his breath picking up. “I need you. Blaze I can’t do this without you.”

My heart fell to my stomach when a sob broke from his whimpers. Instead of him starting a rampage, he hurriedly strode over to me, sitting down. Waterworks fell from the sharp end of his chin, his glassy eyes stared at his shaky knees.

“If there’s one thing you’ve taught me, its crying is okay.” With my words I wrapped my arms around his delicate self.

“Please don’t leave me.” Luke begged, kissing my cheek soppily.

“I won’t go anywhere if I don’t have to.” I admitted before grabbing his face and pushing my lips onto his.

“I love you Blaze.” He said against my lips.

“I know.” 

--

hii guys!  i hope you liked this chapter even if i didn't edit it (lol whoops) 

hope you all have an amazing break/hoilday (i still have school till tuesday which sucks)

if you haven't, you should check out my two other books (i s2g i wont delete them this time) 

what's one thing you want 2015 to bring

inner peace 

bubyee love you