Chapter 48: Acnologia

Freed's POV
Laxus-San. I apologize but this time I will have to fight you till the bitter end if it means that n/n will be mine.

(Not exactly fighting. Though. Just an expression.)

I gritted my teeth as n/n jumped onto Laxus-San and hugged him tightly. I could hear his smirk and Bixslow probably could too.

"Hey man. You feeling it?" He said and I just gave him a are-you-joking-or-dumb look.

"I'll take it as a yes then." I sighed.

That day, we went to bed early since it had been too long for all of us.

The next day, Master gathered us together to make an announcement. Which I could probably guess, since so much has happened.

"Everyone! Listen up now! The S-Class Trials are canceled this year due to circumstances! We shall all head back to Magnolia tomorrow!" Murmurs and whispers and groans were heard after the announcement was made.

"Silence! And to add, from now on, that every female member of the guild must wear nurse or maid uniforms!" He had this perverted look on his face and Mira glared at him.

"Master! I recommend you stop your perverted fantasies!"

Nicely done, Mirajane.

"But look at this! Y/n L/n, come out." He commanded towards a small tent not far behind him.

"B-but Gramps... This is e-embarrassing!" A small voice replied.

"Master, what did you do to n/n?" He gulped after seeing Mira and Crystal's scary smile.

"U-um... Mira-Chan? H-h-how do I look?" A small cute head popped out, and she stepped out from the tent.

Maybe that wasn't such a bad idea after all?
(I can't really find anything)

Maybe that wasn't such a bad idea after all?(I can't really find anything)

"Oh my

"Oh my... N/n! You're adorable!" Mira squealed while Crystal just glared and went to get y/n some normal clothes.

It was then that we felt a strong magic pressure hovering in the sky, coming towards of in a constant speed, closer, and closer

"Acnologia..." I heard a mumble from the h/c girl that just showed up.

"N/n, what do you me-"

A dark shadow appeared below us, and a black ferocious dragon was seen.

"What in the world..."

"Is that..."

"Run! Hurry! To the ship! Go, my children!" Master yelled at us as he turned into his giant size.

"But Gramps! I can fight! I- Laxus let me go!" Natsu was pulled by Laxus-San while n/n was being thrown over Gajeel's shoulder.

"Wait! Please! Gramps!" She yelled and felt my heart split into pieces.

"My child. Go. Go and live happily. This is only my last wish, not only as your guild master, but also as your parent, your family."

Y/n's POV
"My child. Go. Go and live happily. This is only my last wish, not only as your guild master, but also as your parent, your family."

I heard as Acnologia landed and Gramps turned his attention towards my supposed foster father.

No. I can't. I can't run and hide like I did so many years back. I will not forgive myself if I lost my only parent figure left in this world. I lost my parents, all because I had when they fought. Now I'm strong. I'll not run away.

Taking a deep breath, I pushed myself off Gajeel-San's shoulder, startling him in the process, and ran towards the battle field, Natsu-San following close behind after persuading Lax and everyone else to help.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!"

"Ice make, Arrows!"

"Lightning Dragon's Raging Bolt!"

"Levy! Help me with the runes!"

"Gate of the Archer! I open thee! Sagittarius!"

"Sky Dragon Roar!"

"Requip! Heaven's Wheel!"

"Holy God's Wrath!"

Our attacks seem to not work and an idea popped into my mind.

"Acnologia! Stop! What will my mother think?! What will Heaven think?! If you! Of her husband! Of her mate!" He froze.

Gasps were heard around the group as I walked towards the once human with a shaky breath.

"Who are you. Why do you have Heaven's scent on you?!" He spoke in a deep, scary voice.

"Acnologia... Dad... I'm y/n l/n. We may have never met before in the past years, but Heaven took me in and raised me as her own after saving me. She said that I'm her daughter... She always talked about you. How you were so gentle and kind. How you'd smile whenever you saw her. The times you had with her..."

(The last few sentences are lies. Heaven never told Reader-Chan about Acnologia.)

"How can I, believe a mere human?" I beckoned my nakama to leave but they stubbornly refused.

"What about this?" I sucked in air greedily as I conjured a single key.

It was never used because of the promise and I never put it into my staff.

Mother... Forgive me. I must protect my friends.

"Open! Gate to thy Sun, Skies, Ocean, Stars... I summon thee! Empress of the Dragon Realm! Heaven!"

A beautiful and familiar person, or dragon, appeared and I fought tears.

"Y/n? Why did you summon me? Did something happen?" She asked, seemingly not noticing the whole situation.

"Mother...  Acnologia..." I pointed at the dragon and she turned around, smiling.

Everyone was dumbfounded by then. My mother talked to Acnologia in dragon language, and they suddenly started to fight, my mother taking the losing side after a while.

"Mom!... I'm sorry... Force Gate Closure!" She pleaded me not to as I wouldn't be able to summon her till at least 10 years after.

Then, the other dragon slayers attacked while I cried for how pathetic and weak I was. And Acnologia disappeared into the waters.

Just when most of us thought that it was over, the ground shook and I knew that we were done for.

"No. It's a trap. He's only just playing with us!" Gildarts-San yelled and I snapped back into reality.

The last thing I remember, was us holding hands, hoping to see the guild and my friends once again...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And darkness took over.....

Back at Magnolia
By the docks at Hargeon, stood a lone figure of a boy, waiting for his family to return, not knowing of the dragon yet.

I can't wait for it to be my turn for the S-Class Trials in the future.

He thought as he waited patiently, a huge wave of pain and heart break awaiting him back at the guild, which would soon, fall into the hands of Twilight Ogre.

Next chapter is seven years later, then a short one chapter of the reborn Oracion Seis.