Chapter 25: Caitshelter's Secret.

Y/n's POV
We thought that everything was finished when I sensed that Er-Chan has defeated Midnight-San. But apparently, I was wrong.

A sudden wave of energy was released from the unconscious Brain, and he changed into a different person.

He was scary and even I felt scared and intimidated by his presence alone.

"Y/n. Be careful." Kent-San pushed me behind him and got into his fighting stance.

Fire and ice lit up on both his hands.

It's so beautiful.... I wish I had learnt this type of magic before.... I always thought that Kent-San's magic was beautiful and powerful.

Maybe Natsu-San and Gray-San can learn to communicate with each other, and actually work together! Then they'd be unbeatable!

"Ahem.... Y/n. You okay?" Jura-San asked.

I blushed as I realized that I had stars in my eyes and shook my head as a no.

"I'm fine. Now let's focus on whoever in front of us."

" Who are you?!" Natsu-San asked, while lighting himself on fire.

"I? I'm Zero. Though you'll probably NOT live, to tell the tale. Muahahahahahahaha!

My grip on Crystal tightened as I started to shake a little.
(BTW. Crystal returned when you were fighting Cobra.)

Crystal might have sensed my fear as she turned into her human form and hugged me like a mother would. It was comforting, and I felt safe in her embrace. I mean, Crystal might as well be the only few that I trust truly, with my life.

Not that I don't trust members of Fairy Tail, but with what happened to me in the past, as well as during my 7 year mission, I started to have trust issues. Funny. Isn't it? I'm supposed to be brave, be bold, be fearless! I'm really a disgrace to my mother... Even if, she was not my birth parents.

And a loud boom snapped me back to reality.

"*Gasp!* Jura-San!"

I should've paid more attention darn it! It should've been me! If only I was fast enough to react....

Thoughts raced my mind as my friends got beaten up around me, yet I could not even move.

"Awe... How nice... A duel with the dragon Princess herself!"

"You monster! Lighting Tornado Blast!"

"......." I thought it was finished but when the dust cleared, the man, Zero, stood there unharmed. Not even a scar.

"What?..."

"My turn~" he put his hand up and I felt as if I just fell off a cliff, pushed by the wind, falling into an endless abyss.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..."....e? Can anyone hear me? I repeat. If anyone of you heard me, please answer!"

Hibiki-San....

"...i-*cough* I hear ya loud and clear!" I managed to get the words out of my mouth as I heard a relieved sigh from many others.

"Y/n... Good to know that you're fine. What about the others?"

"I'm all fired up!"

"If flamebrain can do it, so can I."

" Good to know that you're still holding up, Gray."

" Lyon?!"

" And y/n~ be careful out there!"