Chapter 10: Phantom Lord Guild

Y/n's POV
Natsu, Kent and I, were heading back to the guild after our mission 3 days later. Since Natsu didn't want to board the train, I sighed and teleported us to my house.

"Kent-San, you can stay at my house if you want. I have some spare rooms. All of them have a walk in closet, a bathroom, a TV, and of course, bookshelves!" I said, not noticing the rising blushed on the two males' faces.

"Y-yea... sure!"

"Yosh!! A new companion!!!"

Oh! Dark and Crystal told me that they have some business to attend and left through a portal after we aided Kent.

"Let's head to the guild!!! I'm aching for some spicy food!!" Natsu-San said, jumping at least 10 feet into the air.

Kent and I chuckled at his antics and nodded in sync.

Timeskip
Strange... why is everyone staring at us and pointing at us? Is something wrong??...

I wonder....

Another timeskip coz it's kinda hard to write. 😅😅

"Oh no..." I gasped in shock as I saw the broken and empty guild.

"What happened..." Natsu mumbled as he too, was in shock.

"This... is Fairy Tail?? It's... uhh... no offence but it's kinda... rundown??" Kent asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"No. Who. Did. THIS?????!!!!!" I bellowed, making people around me cower in fear due to the sudden release of energy.

My hair flew around me as I floated in midair.

"Whoa... and I thought she just had healing powers..." I heard Kent mutter.

I breathed in deeply and caught scent of my guild mates.

"Natsu. Let's go find our family. Kent. You coming?"

"I'm all fired up!"

"Of course."

They both answered in sync as I flew towards the smell. The boys followed me and I could feel veins snapping in halves inside of me.

Timeskip till at Phantom Guild.
I bursted the doors open and it flew right onto the walls.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at the three of us.

"So... Phantom did that??!!!" I bellowed.

Many of my family members cowered in fear since this was the first time they saw me so damn mad.

"Heaven's Angelic Flash!" Half the guild was down.

I felt a vein pop when I saw Cana-Chan getting hit by a Phantom.

Heaven's light
I summon thee
Shower me with pure light
To defeat thee enemy!

Heaven's Holy Light!!!

I chanted one of my strongest spell and lifted my power up to 5%. The entire guild was then wiped by my rage, while my friends and family stood there in awe.

"Where's Gramps."

"He went to fight Master José" Erza-Chan replied, recovering from shock.

"Look. If it isn't Fairy Tail's Dragon Pwincess." A sound mocked.

I turned towards it to be hit by a metal rod, sending me flying and crashing on a wall.

"Aaahhh-ow!"

"How dare you! You hurt y/n!" The guild yelled.

"Tch. Typical pathetic Fairy Tail. You're all so goddamned weak. I thought the girl was a tad bit better."

"Black Steel Gajeel. Iron Dragon Slayer." Erza-Chan murmured under her breath.

"Good to know that I am well known. Titania. Queen of Fairies."

"I'll kill you! I'm all fired UP!!!" Natsu-San cried as his body burst in flames.

"Are you okay?" Gray said worriedly as he gently pulled me up, carrying me bridal style.

"I'm tired... spell... too much... energy..." I mustered all my strength to say that until I fainted.

I mean, I just used so much energy to teleport three people, then flew all the way here, and used two of my strongest spells.

No ones POV
The Fairy Tail guild members were all fuming.

First, their guild hall. Second, Levy, Jet, and Droy. Third, Y/n.

And That, was their last straw. Their very, very, very last straw...

The whole guild present fought their hardest until their Master came falling and hit the ground.

Their anger turned into worry and their hopes of winning suddenly fell. Their alpha was down so they were all upset and had lower determination. The Phantom's, being the no good bastards they are, attacked the Fairies when they were at the lowest.

Therefore, the Faries had no choice but to retreat, while Natsu saved Lucy.

Timeskip
Lucy's POV
Why... why must he do this to me?! Isn't he my father?! He wants me back now?! For what???

"Lu-Chan... Lu-Chan!"

"Huh??"

"Lucy. Are you okay? Why didn't you tell us that you're a Heartfilia? Is there something wrong?" Y/n asked with a look of worry on her adorable face.

"Y/n-Chan... it's okay. I'm fine. I didn't tell y'all about it coz I couldnt find a time to tell. It's not like I can bring it up all of a sudden..."

"Oh... poor Lu-Chan... it's okay... I'll protect you. With all my might!!!"

"Aaawwweee. Y/n-Chan, you're too sweet."

And, little n/n started to blush like crazy.

"L-Lu-Chan... that's too much of a-a praise...."

"Calm down n/n-Chan. It's okay."

And she nodded her head quickly.

"But I can't believe that Laxus-San doesn't want to come and help..." she said sadly.

I was about to console her when there was a loud crash. When we all exited the guild, we saw Phantom Lord's Guild.

"F*ck it." I heard y/n mumble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy: Reader-Chan... sweared??!!!! I thought she was sweet!!

Author: Sudden outbursts are usual. Sorry if ya don't coz I don't usually use those words too unless I'm super duper mad.

Kent: Fairy Tail doesn't belong to Author-Chan, and so does the pictures. Hope y'all are enjoying the story.