We'll be with you from dusk till dawn (part 3)

Start from the beginning

Okay, so there were a lot of things I wanted to talk about in these chapters concerning REQD but I just don't have the space for (this is an 7451 word chapter)
So I'm really sorry about that

QUESTION : Based upon anything about setting in this book, where do you guys think this book takes place?

Anyway...hope you enjoy this shitty chapter

TRIGGER WARNINGS : death, angst, suffering, sadness, epilepsy, seizures, cancer & chemotherapy, PTSD, talks about Quinn's trauma 

Evan POV
My wedding day was something I've looked forward to ever since being adopted.  Maybe I did with my birth parents too, but I just don't remember. 

I spun a bit in the mirror, running my hands down the beautiful wedding dress.  It was pretty close to my dream wedding dress.  Ball gown style that was longer in the back and covered in pretty lace.  A flower crown of white gyp flowers, pink peonies and roses.  A long lace veil hung down to just past my waist off the flower crown.

While I was sad this wasn't truly my wedding day, and I won't be able to get married to my boyfriends anytime soon, I've still been excited for today.  I left the bathroom and headed into the bedroom. 

Quinn was standing there in his dress.  We both paused upon seeing each other.  For a few seconds everything was silent.

"You look beautiful,"  I breathed.  He was wearing a pretty dress with a ruffled skirt and lace top.  His flower crown had silver shadow roses and a veil of lace. 

"Not as much as you,"  Quinn responded with a blush. 

I ran to him and hugged him tightly, Quinn instantly returning the hug.  We shared a few sweet kisses, just holding each other.  We swayed slightly together.

"I wish this could be real,"  I couldn't help but mumbled. 

"Me too,"  Quinn whispered. 

I pulled away and wiped the tears from the corners of my eyes.   Then I held out an arm for Quinn.  We looped arms and then turned to the door.

"Are you ready for this?"  I asked. 

"Absolutely,"  He said with a nod. 

I led the way and opened the door.  We headed down the hallway and then the stairs.  We paused again at the doors to the backyard.

Damien and Remus were standing at the cliff edge together.  Both were wearing suits.  My heart sped up a bit and a little excitement filled me.  This would be my wedding day, but it's not allowed.

I took a deep breath and grabbed one of the door handles.  Quinn grabbed the other and we opened the door together. 

We held hands tightly and then started walking out onto the patio.  Right as we reached the stairs down to the grass, Remus and Damien turned around.