Bilbo Meets Pizza

Bilbo got up and walked over to the washing machine.
"What is this? Is this where you keep your food?" He opened it and looked inside, I laughed.
"No it's used to wash clothes, you put soap in it and then the clothes."
"Wow! What a clever device," his traced the circular window with his finger tips.
I walked up to the fridge, "this is where some of the food goes, and then the rest in that pantry." I pointed to the wood cabinets that were above the sink, and opened the fridge.
"You don't have much," he laughed at the empty fridge.
I put my head behind my head and rubbed it.
"Yeah I just moved in so I haven't had much time for shopping." I picked up my phone and dialed a local pizza shop.
"What are you doing now?" Bilbo asked.
"Oh haha I'm going to order some pizza for us!" I laughed at his curiosity of my inventory.
"Pizza?" He said.
"You'll love it. You'll be crazy if you don't," I said before I put in an order for a cheese and pepperoni pizza.
Bilbo walked to my box of books.
"You read a lot?" He asked as he picked up the book Animal Farm by George Orwell.
"Yeah I do. This is just a small part of my collection," I walked over to him.
"Do you love it?" He asked as he opened the book.
"Yes! Books are important to me. I love a good story," I watched him read the pages. He looked up to me and smiled.
"I love books too. That's wonderful that you do too," he smiled at me again, and I looked away with flushed cheeks, his smile took me by surprise.
"Haha yeah please you are welcomed to read any of them," I said as my cheeks died down to their normal color.
"Oh thank you. Do you have recommendations?" He asked me.
"Let's see," I bent down to the box and sat down cross crossed, and Bilbo did the same. I rummaged through the box, looking for a book.
And at the same time we both said, "I like a good adventure." Bilbo laughed and smiled at me, and I did the same.
"You have good taste Miss YN," he said to me.
"You as well Mr. Baggins," I said back, slightly chuckling.
"What is your favorite book? One of adventure, something of that taste," he asked.
The first book that came to mind was obviously Lord of the Rings, what would he say if I said that? Is it weird that I know almost everything about him? I want to give him an honest answer.
"Applying to adventure? I like a story with some fire breathing dragons, magic, and wizards. So I would have to say," I paused for a moment "Sherlock Holmes."
He processed my answer and thought for a moment.
"It's about the worlds greatest detective, and his side kick John Watson! It might not have dragons, but it's got lots of action," I handed him the book.
"I look forward to reading it," he took it and smiled.
There was a knock at the door.
"That must be the pizza," I stood up to open the door.
"2 pizzas for YN?" He asked me.
"Yep that's me," I said and we exchanged each other pizza and money. I looked back at Bilbo, he was watching me and the pizza delivery man.
"Thank you," I said and closed the door.
I walked to the table and put out two plates for us.
"It smells good," Bilbo said hesitantly as he approached the table.
I picked a slice and put it on my plate and then picked it up and took a bite.
"You just use your hands?" He asked, I laughed and nodded as I chewed my food.
"Well okay," he picked a slice and put it into is mouth, and his reaction said it all. He quickly chewed.
"This is quite delicious!" He took another big bite and I laughed at his approval of the pizza.
"Do you like it?" I asked him, as I wiped my mouth.
"Yes it's actually really good," he said as he finished his slice.

oOoOo

We both finished our pizza, Bilbo had eaten most of it, and it was getting late.
"You can sleep in my guest room Bilbo," I said.
"Thank you!" He said and there was a silence. The night was so quiet, it was one of the things that I liked about the house, it's stillness.
"I know this day has opened this new door. This door that we have no idea leads to. But I don't think either of us can go on not knowing the truth between the connection of our worlds," Bilbo said seriously. His hair was dry now and his curly brown locks sprung as they used to.
"You're right. . ." I looked off and zoned into my thoughts.
"Are you alright?" He asked as he put a hand on my shoulder.
"Yeah sorry. It's just that whenever I think about what's happened, and that it's real and not a dream. It's so surreal, I've only known this world, and things like this have been deemed impossible and now it's happening. It's a lot to take in," I said.
"Yes I understand," he trickled off into thought as I did before.
"It's amazing though. Never in my wildest dreams did i think this would happen, but it does change a lot of my thoughts on the world. This will change everything I do, and how I think," I said.
"It certainly does open many doors," he said and yawned after.
"I think we should go to bed and get rest for tomorrow," I said as I got up.
"Yes I agree," Bilbo said, and we both made our way down the hall.

oOoOo