Prancing Pony

"What were you going to say?" I asked Bilbo, as two dwarves graciously helped me off the horse.

He swatted his hand and said, "Oh nothing really. Nothing important."

Bree was so dark, and it just took one moment for me to realize where we were heading, Prancing Pony.

The streets were so dark, as if an artist painted the town with the only colors he had; black, brown, and grey.

There were mysterious looking men walking up and down the streets, and a few misplaced hobbits.

I walked over to Kili, who seemed to be leading the group.

"Why Bree?" I asked.

"We all agreed that we should stay out of sight as much as possible, after what phenomenon just occurred you know?" He responded.

I looked behind mean and saw that Bilbo was walking with Bofur.

BILBO'S POV:

"So how is she lass?" Bofur asked me.

"Who YN?" I responded, I kept my voice low so she wouldn't hear.

"Yes who else!"

"She's good I suppose, she's been enjoyi-"

"But what about as onnnnnee," he said as he clapped his hands together. He had that boyish mischievous smile on his face.

"Uh," I said, confused on what he was asking me.

"Oh come one you know what I mean!" Bofur said as he elbowed me playfully.

"No I'm sorry I do not," I was getting annoyed, why won't he just tell me what he's talking about!

"Everyone knows that you've taken a keen liking to her," he whispered loudly.

I stomped on his foot before he said anything any louder for everyone to hear.

We are good friends now, and I've always thought she as an enjoyable person to be around. I don't know how I feel, because I've never felt like this before!

"How does everyone know? ... Not that that's necessarily true but-"

"The way you talk to her, like she's a dove, and the way you look at her, like vas of freshly cut roses," Bofur said.

I felt my cheeks burn prominently.

"AH HA!" He pointed at my face.

Filli looked back at Bofur's obnoxious voice, and so did YN.

She smiled and gave a small wave to me, she was walking up in the front along side with Killi.

I smiled and waved back, and went to scold Bofur again.

"Stop this nonsense!" I said in a whisper shout.

He just giggled though.

"It is true lasssss," he said like a young boy who had found out that his friend likes a girl.

"But I was only kidding, only I know that you like YN."

"Or maybe love?" He said teasingly and then ran up ahead before I could slap him.

-----

YOUR POV:

We continue our walk, and approach to what I believe is the prancing pony. The dwarves all went ahead inside with hesitance, but I didn't know what to expect. Bilbo was the last in line and so I waited for him at the door.

"What're you waiting for?" He asked me.

"I don't really know," I chuckled.

Bilbo held the door open for me, and I walked in to see the entirety of the dwarves at two tables. And there he was, Thorin Oakenshield.

oOoOo

let me know what you guys think of the change in perspectives, because there are somethings that are hard to write in one POV. Specifically Bilbo's thoughts, and I figured that it's alright since its a fanfiction :-)