"Did you know?" Marlene asked. Hermione nodded happily. "Oh, come tell me everything! Ginny, you come too! And Molly!"

Marlene, Hermione, Ginny, and Mrs. Weasley left the room and George stood up.

"I'm gonna go make sure she doesn't actually kill them," George said awkwardly before following the screams.

"This is your fault. You raised her," Sirius accused, turning to Remus.

"It's your genes," Remus shot back. Sirius sighed but nodded slowly.

"Curse me and my amazing genes."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Rose was sitting in Ron's room with him and Hermione. She was trying to put off the inevitable conversation she would have to have with her parents. Ron and Fred both got black eyes from Rose and the adults refused to heal them, thinking it was very funny.

The guard had left a few hours earlier and Rose knew it was a matter of time before they came back. Her mum and dad were still at the house, as well as all the kids. There was an Order meeting happening in the kitchen, so the kids were confined to their rooms.

"How upset do you think he'll be?" Ron asked. Rose snorted but Hermione looked anxious.

"We'll see in a few seconds. The front door just opened," Rose smirked. Hermione and Ron stood up and waited. As soon as the door opened Hermione jumped forward and engulfed him in a hug. Rose was slightly disappointed that she couldn't hug Harry yet, but she didn't stand up yet.

"HARRY! You're here! How are you? Are you alright? I bet you're furious with us and our letters. Dumbledore made us swear we wouldn't say anything. And the dementors! We just heard and-" Hermione ranted.

"Let him breath," Ron told Hermione, who quickly let Harry go. Harry immediately looked to Hedwig, who had flown from a wardrobe to his shoulder.

"Hedwig!" Harry exclaimed.

"She's been pecking us nonstop. Look at our hands!" Ron exclaimed. Harry looked at Ron and Hermione's hands and saw the scratched and bites on them. He look at Rose's hand and saw closed scars. Harry and Rose made eye contact and they both blushed, remembering their kiss on the train.

"Sorry about that, but I wanted answers," Harry said. Rose was glad he didn't ask about her hands. Her healing powers weren't working as well as they had, but they were getting better. She had been able to heal Hermione's hands a little, but she got too exhausted to finish. She had been having trouble healing herself too.

"We wanted to give you answers, mate. Hermione was going crazy, but Dumbledore made us-" Ron started.

"He made you swear," Harry interrupted. "Hermione already said that."

"He seemed to think it was best, Dumbledore did," Hermione said after the room had fallen into an uncomfortable silence.

"Right," Harry muttered.

"He seemed to think you were safest...y'know...with the muggles," Ron said, looking uncomfortable. Rose decided not to say anything. She hadn't been kept from Grimmauld as long as Harry had, but she had gone through worse than him and she still didn't know anything about what was happening.

"Yeah?" Harry asked, an eyebrow raised. "Have any of you been attacked by dementors this summer?"

Rose looked away as anger swelled in her chest. She knew that Harry had no way of knowing what had happened, but she was still upset.

"Well...no. But that's why he had people from the Order of the Phoenix trailing you all the time!" Ron pointed out, trying to help.

"That didn't really work, did it?" Harry huffed.