when it started...

the season 12 girls dragged their suitcases towards a large grey van. crystals eyes hung low as he gazed at gigis suspiciously white sneakers. he wondered how they always remained in such prestine condition. his shoes were not as prestine. as his eyes fell down towards his own worn out shoes he felt a tug at his jacket.

"crystal! watch out" gigi exclaimed... crystals eyes had been so focused on gigi's white sneakers he had accidentally slammed into a metal pole. as his hands jutted towards his heart he nervously laughed. gigi steadied him + grabbed his suitcase before it wheeled away on an adventure downhill. "ahh! phew that was a close call" crystal laughed, slightly dazed by the shock of the metal pole, but mostly dazed by the tight grip of Gigi's delicate fingers intwining into his.

crystal felt himself blush... gigi squeezed his hand and said, "crystal! we're at the van!" as the two made their way into the compact van, nicky doll pointed to the two remaining seats at the back. jaida nudged nicky's shoulder and caused nicky to stir into a fit of giggles. gigi stared at the two in confusion, and sarcastically said "have you two got a problem?" he stared at them with a blank face, his seriousness creeping into a grin. jaida winked at gigi and nicky said "no bitch. now hurry up and sit down we been waiting for you guys for ages."

as the two buckled themselves into their seats a man shoved both crystal and gigi's suitcases into the boot of the van. the girls had been warned today's drive would be a long one and were advised if they needed to rest now would be the time. gigi had claimed the window seat and as he rested his head upon the inside of the van he felt crystals hand slowly hover above his. gigi continued to stare out the window a slight grin smearing across his face. he didn't understand why crystal was nervous, even to just hold his hand.

gigi closed his eyes. his attention fixated on the presence of crystal's hand still hovering above his.... as a minute passed gigi's temptation eventually gave in. he grabbed crystal's hand firmly, caressing each one of crystals fingers with his own.

after a couple minutes in utter silence, gigi lifted his eyelids open and turned to face crystal. "omg, stop looking at me that way!" crystal muttered, his voice crackling as he spat out the words with a huge grin on his face. "i can't help it!" gigi whispered.