He Loves You Too - Eddie Diaz

"Babe, if you keep bouncing your knee like that I'm going to get anxious" Eddie laughed sitting next to me

"You're not already anxious?! I'm so anxious I can't breathe" I almost yelled feeling tears starting to build in my eyes.

"Honey, look, no matter what happens we're in this together. I love you, nothings going to change that" he soothed wrapping an arm around my shoulders and rubbing my back. I looked up at him with wide eyes.

"I love you too, I'm sorry" I said sadly.

"Nothing to be sorry about" he placed a kiss on the top of my head right as the timer on my phone went off.

"Oh God, I don't even know if I can look" I said shakily as a queasy feeling in my stomach rose.

"I'll look ok, you don't have to right now" he kissed my temple and moved to grab the stick off the bathroom counter.

I watched him intently as his eyes fixed on the the little piece of plastic that could change everything forever. It was hard to read his reaction. His eyes seemed to scan the test over and over again.

"What does it say?" I asked impatiently standing up to ease my nerves.

He looked up at me with a huge smile on his face. For some reason, it made me feel uneasy.

"Eddie, what does it say?" My patience was paper thin.

"You're going to be a mommy" he smiled even wider. The twinkle in his eye and the joyous look on his face eased every part of my worries.

"I'm gonna be a mommy?" I questioned softly as Eddie excitedly handed me the test. Even now, with the evidence in my hand, I still didn't believe it.

"You're going to be the best mommy" he wrapped me in a hug and I felt the tears threatening to spill again, although this time it was for a completely different reason.

"Eddie I-" I started before he cut me off.

"Y/N, this is a good thing, a great thing. I know we don't think we're ready, but we are. I love you so much" he kissed my lips gently and I finally let the tears fall freely.

"I know, I was just going to say that I'm so...so happy and that I love you so much too" I held him close to me, our foreheads pressed together.

"And now Christopher will always have a little brother or sister" he smiled.

"Oh my god...you're right. I didn't take into account how we would tell Christopher, I'm hoping you have a plan?" I looked at him hopefully.

"I...haven't thought about it that far in advance yet" he gave a weak smile.

"Well we can't just come out and be like 'hey Christopher we're having a baby, you'll have a brother or sister. Cool? K, bye' it has to be special." I rambled.

"I know baby, I know. We'll think of the perfect way to tell him" he smiled kissing my forehead.

"By the morning" I patted his shoulder.

"Wait, what? The morning?" He seemed shocked.

"We don't want to keep it from him, do we?" I smiled.

"You're right, you're right. Let's come up with a plan" he rubbed my shoulders.

The next few hours were spent brainstorming and with Eddie running to the store for supplies when we finally settled on an idea. We sat finishing up wrapping a shirt we made that said "best big brother on the planet" in a box with all his favorite candy when I caught Eddie's eyes on me.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked, panic starting to set in.

"Nothing, I'm just...really happy" he smiled grabbing my hand.

"Me too" I pulled his hand up and kissed it before wrapping both my hands around it. "I just hope Christopher is going to be ok with it" I said rubbing my thumb along his hand.

"Of course he'll be ok with it, he's going to be so excited." He smiled.

"He will be?" I asked unsure of his words.

"Definitely, he loves you too" he kissed my forehead.

His words made me all warm inside. I loved Christopher too, I loved all three of them so much. More than words can explain.

Requested by: strxwberri_swxxtener 

Thanks for requesting ☺️❤️