When You Can't Sleep

Buck

He holds you close and rubs your back

You couldn't sleep, you had tried for what felt like ever and sleep never came to you. You turn towards Buck next to you.

"What's up, love?" He lightly laughed.

"I can't sleep" you said sadly.

He smiled and held out his arms to you. You wrapped your arms around him and he pulled you close to him. His hands started rubbing your back gently and you felt yourself slowly easing into him.

You felt him kiss the top of your head and you smiled slightly to yourself. You never can remember falling asleep, but he always did the trick for you.

Eddie

He massages your shoulders

"What's the matter, princess?" He asked concerned.

"I'm trying to sleep, I just can't. Am I keeping you awake?" You asked worried.

"Not at all, come here" he held out his arms. You smiled turning your back to him and pulling your hair out of the way.

The tension in your body started easing as his hands worked magic on your shoulders. You instantly felt relaxed.

"Thank you" you smiled letting yourself relax.

"Anything for you" he leaned forward and whispered in your ear wrapping his arms around you. You drifted off to sleep not long after that.

Bobby

He makes you warm milk

"You ok?" Bobby asked with an amused smirk as you tossed for the millionth time.

"Yeah" you breathed out a defeated breath.

"I'll go make you some milk" and before you could protest he was gone.

When he came back with the milk you were about to say how it wouldn't work but decided to humor him and drink it anyways.

You took the milk from him and laid back sitting up against him. He wrapped his arms around you from behind and cuddled you until you started to yawn. You finished your milk and asked him to put it on his nightstand.

You fell asleep a few minutes later as you laid next to him with him rubbing your arm lightly.

Chimney

He talks to you about anything and everything

"It's no use, I'll never get to sleep" you were getting aggravated.

"Come here" he laughed scooting you closer to him. You laid your head on his chest and took a deep breath.

"Did I ever tell you about the time I fell out of a tree when I was a kid?" You could hear the smile on his face.

"No" You started with a smile of your own. "Tell me everything."

You snuggled up to him and listened to every detail of his story as it lulled you into a relaxing sleep.