The Moment You Knew You Had Feelings

Buck

He wasn't on shift and brought coffee up to you one day. Maddie was on shift as well but Buck decided to come sit by your station.

You made small talk, joked and laughed like you always did. When a call came in you went through the process and once the call was completed you noticed him giving you a look that was hard to place.

When you asked what was wrong he said nothing but the smile he gave you made your heart skip a beat. When he left he reached to give you a hug and your skin turned hot. You wrapped him in a hug and didn't want to let go.

Eddie

The first time you guys had met at the park. Hearing him talk proudly about his son and seeing what a great dad he was made you feel almost magnetic to him.

Every smile gave you butterflies and every glance made you feel warm inside. You left the park hoping you would run into him again.

Bobby

Your feelings grew a little more every time you spent time with him. When he brought you the new detector, you got butterflies in your belly and you knew that's where it got it's start.

Every time you spent time with him you would notice your feelings swell a little more. Before you knew it, everything he did made you blush and heat up.

Chimney

You had offered to make him dinner after he had a long shift. You guys had been hanging out every now and then and you knew he needed a pick me up that day.

As you cooked, you felt his eyes on you. When he walked behind you lightly placed his hand on your lower back and asked if he could do anything to help your whole body felt like it was on fire and your heart rate sped up.

You had a hard time keeping it together, especially through dinner.