Chapter 45 - Marvel marathon

Start from the beginning

"Oh mew mew is destroyed," Thor let's out a terrified gasp but you immediately shut him up. Soon Loki came into the frame and Thor and him argued.

Oh time works differently here... I'm millions of years old but here on Sakaar...

Anna bursts out laughing at the weird exchange between the grandmaster and Loki. "I will forever thank Taika for this scene!"

"Was that scene suggesting what I think it was-"

If it wasn't then I'm throwing a fit

"Ok everyone out," you push them out the room.

"No come on! I want to watch!" The team shouts in agreement.

Let them watch, I want to watch CA: TFA anyways, we can start from there.

You give a long sigh before nodding. "But we watch in the theatre, and not my room, Clint put that down," the archer frowns and places the face masks back on your desk.

~~~

"So in MCU order?" Anna gives you a nod as you project the movie. "So this is Caps first movie, meaning pre serum Steve, Badass Peggy and-"

BUCKY IN UNIFORM!

Everyone jumps at the sudden shout from your phone. "Yes... Bucky too," Bucky gives a grin to the camera where Anna waved her hand shyly. "Let's get this show on the road, ladies," soon everyone was seated and comfortable as the movie played. After iron man 2 it was time for the first Thor movie, everyone took a bathroom break and refilled their snacks in the very large movie snack room connected to the theatre. "Hey Loki?" Your boyfriend looks from the screen to you.

"Yes darling?"

"We... are about to go into the first Thor movie which means... there are scenes with you in Jotun form..."

"Right..." he looks back at the screen where the Thor movie poster was showing. "No, that's alright, I think it's time they know..."

"Are you sure?" He gives you a nod and kisses your temple. "If you feel uncomfortable just tell me, ok?" He gives another nod just as everyone comes back. "Ok is everyone seated?"

Hold on!

Anna comes into frame with a large bowl of popcorn and Lokitty trailing behind.

Ok now I'm good.

The movie starts and soon everyone is invested, as the movie prolongs the grip Loki has on your hand tightens. As he relives the memories in third person you had to check on him a few times. Eventually the movie ends and everyone is left a bit shocked. You pick up your phone and scroll to the last movie of phase 1. A sudden door bell was heard.

Sorry! That's my pizza

Anna quickly runs out of frame then back with three boxes of pizza. "Is that-"

Three boxes of pizza? Why yes it is! Meat lovers, classic cheese and pepperoni, baby!

"Anna, it's only lunch time-"