Part 9 - Ferris wheel Love

ابدأ من البداية

"Well yea , but now that I am here , I am enjoying."

"Let's go!"

We sat inside it , opposite of each other

"So they say the Ferris wheel never stops , it keeps on going."

"Yea you can say that way!"

"Have you been to one before?" I asked her

"Yea Yea I have."

"Are you lying?"

"No I am not , I have been to it , but when I was a child , I used to sit with my parents , I am not really used to of it ."

"It was you who was all so excited about the Ferris wheel"

"Don't tell me you are afraid of heights." I spoke as I looked outside and we were already on the highest top.

" it's been a long time since I came to amusement park , I mean , I like partying more , but I had always thought that if I ever go I would definitely sit in the Ferris wheel but I would like to sit with the person I like." She averted her gaze as she said that .

"Then why are you sitting with me?"

"I almost forgot it was this high and now I feel scared." She said

"Are you avoiding my question?"

"When we are children , we Aren't really afraid of things ? We don't find danger in anything , we live comfortably but as we grow up , things like danger , fear they get the best of us more"

"Hey!" I got up and sat next to her

She looked at me surprised

"Are you avoiding my question?"

"What?"

"If you wanted to be here with the person you like ? Why are you here with me?"

"It's because, well I got excited." She said not really looking in my eyes before continuing "you can go back to your place."

"No!"

She looked at me with questioning eyes

"You can grab my arm , if you are scared." I spoke as a blush crept up on my cheeks..

She looked at me with grateful eyes before teasing "so is The Oh so strong and stern Mr Jeon Jungkook blushing." She laughed

"Shh" I shut her up again placing my hand over her mouth

It was time for sunset already , I removed my hand as we looked at the beautiful scenery outside

"Oh my, this is so beautiful" she complimented the heart stopping view

"Aren't you afraid anymore."

"No , now that I have you." She spoke looking at me and I swear I saw something else in her eyes ..

The beautiful crimson rays of the sun cascaded on her face as she tried block it with her arm ..

"The sun is so intense , even when it's setting."

Still Sitting , I watched her expressions as she gazed at the beauty.

What I did next was unexpected of the image of the Jeon Jungkook i had created all these years

Aish I am so sure , Taehyung hyung is going to make fun of me later on

I turned her round and caged placed my hands on either side of her

"J—."
And just that I captured her lips with mine , I couldn't think of anything else , just that I didn't want to let go of this  moment ..

Oh y/n , it's not just you , even I always wanted to ride the Ferris wheel with the person I like and look here I am , kissing you shamelessly while the sun casts its rays over you..

And she responded , I knew she would , earlier I had seen through her ..

Now that I knew , I had her consent , I removed my hands from the window and grabbed her waist pulling her closer , the kiss that started rough was now even more rougher yet sweet...

I was overwhelmed with feels and I knew she was too because I could hear her  heart pounding hard..

We pulled apart to catch our breaths

"I have started to feel the same way I did for you years ago.." I spoke as I caressed her cheeks ..

"I like you too , earlier I was talking about you—."

"I know you don't have to say anymore.."

And with that I smashed my lips back on her , even with more passion this time .. my hands slid up and down her back as her hands found a way in my hair.

The sweet lilly fragrance stronger than before , I know It's going to linger on me for a while now ..

After getting the best of it , we finally broke apart ..

"J-jungkook I- I don't want the Ferris wheel to stop." She said biting her lip and I could notice the very obvious blush that had form on her cheeks

"I know , and please stop doing that?"

"Doing what?"

"Lip bite , it turns me on real bad."  I bit my own at the thought as her cheeks turned 3 shades of red..

"Would you go out with me?" I asked to which she nodded

Sooo guysss what do you think?
Full of feels?
Do you feel tingles in your stomach? Cause I do ! 🙈🙈
Jungkook and the thoughts of him never fail to make me feel on loud 9 ..
Why else do you think he is my bias huh 🙈🙈😍😍
Ahh I am blushing already !!
🙈🙈😍😍
Anyways how was this chapter?
Finally the case has ended and all the cases has been solved ! But there will be an extra special chapter dedicated to all of you so wait a bit more .. 🥰

Thankyou so much
Shabiha