Chapter 45-Troublesome Li Siblings

Start from the beginning

"I want to buy that ring," Li Yue stated.

Xiu Xiang slightly turned her head to look at her, then without saying anything to Li Yue, she turned to the clerk and said, "How much is all of this?"

She pointed to all the things she picked out before hand along with the jade ring. This action instantly ticked Li Yue off. She grabbed Xiu Xiang harshly by the shoulder and said rudely, "I said I wanted to buy the ring. Are you deaf?!"

"Can't you see that I'm already buying it?" Xiu Xiang replied dully.

Li Yue wasn't going to back off. Her darling Ling Gege wanted the ring so she had to get it for him.

"You wanted this jade pendant right? I'll trade you for the ring." With that said, Li Yue held up the pendant, ready to shove it in her hands. 

"I don't want it." Xiu Xiang couldn't believe her. Did the ignorant girl honestly think she'll just hand over the ring because she said to trade? 

"I'll pay you double." Li Yue started to reach for her money pouch only to stop when she heard Xiu Xiang's reply.

"No thanks," Xiu Xiang said curtly.

"Triple!"

"No."

Li Yue was fuming at this point. She pointed an accusing finger at Xiu Xiang and spat, "There's a limit being shameless! Give me the jade ring!"

"There's also a limit to being greedy. Why should I give you the ring just because you demanded it?" Xiu Xiang shot back.

The clerk nervously wrapped up Xiu Xiang's items and handed it back to her. Not wanting to stay in the same place as the crazy Li Yue, she tossed a bag full of gold coins at the clerk and started for the exit.

"Stop right there! Do you know who I am?!" Li Yue shouted angrily. Right at the same time, Chu Ling grabbed her gently by the arm.

"Yue Er, it's alright. You don't have to get the ring for me," Chu Ling said calmly but it was too late. Li Yue didn't want the ring for Chu Ling but rather to save her face. No one has ever treated her like this before.

Xiu Xiang couldn't believe what she was seeing. This pampered rich girl first took the pendant she wanted and now she wants the ring too? Unfortunately for Li Yue, Xiu Xiang wasn't willing to back down either.

"If you don't even know who you are, how should I know?" retaliated Xiu Xiang.

"You!" At this point, Li Yue decided to speak with weapons instead. She was also a disciple of the Five Holy Temples, except she studied under the Water Temple. With a flip of her hand, a thin silver sword magically appeared. She grabbed the hilt of the sword with purpose and shot forward like an arrow. The sword rippled back and forth like water.

Xiu Xiang missed the tip of the sword by an inch as she dodged to the right. Right as soon as she dodged, Li Yue twist her wrist and the blade instantly bent. The blade curled off in Xiu Xiang's direction, catching her sleeve.

Li Yue saw that her sword had struck Xiu Xiang's sleeve and she quickly pulled back. Standing tall and firm, she cast Xiu Xiang an arrogant look, a smirk plastered on her face.

"Hand over the ring and I'll think about letting you off with a horse," Li Yue stated.

Xiu Xiang ignored her and turned her attention onto the clean cut on her sleeve. For Li Yue to be able to cut her sleeve, it meant that Li Yue actually has some abilities. She remembered how the sword managed to bend like it was a part of Li Yue's arm. Looks like she'll have to get serious if she doesn't want to get hurt. After all, Xiu Xiang still wanted to have some more fun.