Epilouge/Credits Pt2

No Ones POV

Kiana and Aron eventually moved to Las Vegas with Mason hoping for a fresh start from Compton.

Kiana gave her library to Benjamin which he still owned till this day.

He named the library after Kiana and Ms.Tammy calling it Kiki's and Titi's Books.

It was a hit, all the nearby college students went there to study.

Kiana became a stay at home mom while Aron became a photographer for taking professional wedding pictures.

He could never pick a occupation.

Kiana and Aron later on got married on Valentines Day vowing on each other's love with one another forever.

Kiana soon became pregnant with a baby boy who when birthed looked exactly like Mason.

The odds of that happening.

Pao and Tavis ended up getting engaged as well. They ended up moving to Los Angles to be closer to more family.

She became pregnant with twin girls shorty after that Tavis was absolutely estatic for.

Pao and Kiana still talked damn near everyday and planned to meet each other when Pao drops the babies.

Lizzie and PJ went on about their lives realizing that they weren't what's best for each other.

After Lizzie cheated on PJ with her ex, PJ knew that this wasn't it.

They still loved each other deeply but knew that it was what's best for both of them.

Lizzie ended up dating Annabel the pornstar while PJ left the country to never be seen again.

Lizzie tried her best to contact her anyway she could but it were as if she never existed.

No social media.

No working phone number.

Lizzie even tried to call PJ's mother but no response.

Just dial tone.

Tyrone is now homeless with no job.

After the attack on Kiana he wasn't allowed to become a sex worker ever again.

He was lucky to only have to serve probation for five years.

But on his record, he was now a reported sex offender which caused him to lose everything including his house because children lived by.

And no one wanted to hire him because of his new found fate.

Now he begged day by day hoping a kind stranger would be generous enough to spare some change.

Everyone lived happily ever after besides Tyrone who till this day is begging for money.

**

That was the ending you guys! I honestly had no idea how to end it so I just gave a small preview of everyone's lives.

Thank you so much for supporting this book and supporting me!

This book made it to 237,000 views! I'm more than proud with the feedback I've gotten from this book.

You're guys comments make my day! I read every single one of them with a bright smile on my face!

Sadly there will be no sequel.🥺

QOTD: what was your favorite scene in this book?

Comment down below!

Also don't forget to check out my new book called "Back For You".

*A small preview*

"I- I need you to leave-" I needed some space to think and process everything he's told me.

"I can't do that sweetheart." His tall frame stood over me, making me internally cower.

"Excuse me? It wasn't a question. Nigga get hell out of my house!" I yelled but he quickly scooped my ass up and hoisted me onto the counter. Damn, I almost forgot how much I loved it when I tossed my ass around like I weighted nothing.

"I'm not going anywhere without you by my side. I'm too selfish to keep you away from my bullshit any fucking longer." I could hear the need in his voice, I could hear how close he was to losing control.

"Who said it was your decision to make? You made the decision the leave me all those years ago maybe it's my turn to decide how we go on from this?" I snipped watching his face go from loving to menacing.

" Quit fucking playing with me Fashyn. You know this was never just about you getting answers. You accepted that the moment you let me through the door. You my woman. Do you need me to remind you just how much you are mine?" He inserted himself between my dangling legs, gripping onto my hips so I couldn't ran away. He suddenly pulled me towards him, forcing my legs to spread and accommodate the width of his hips. He was more than hard, and I was more than wet. I could feel such through my panties. Thank goodness I still had on my panties.

If you love erotic romances you'll love my new book!

Until my loves!

Peace. ✌🏾