Papa Grande

Art above drawn by, Artsdemon.

1. His real full name is Grande Alexander Willow.

2. His full stage name/magician name is Papa Grande Di Magico.

3. He is the antagonist (obviously) to the Creepypasta, The Magic Show From Hell (apparently Hell has magic shows now. Those demons must be having a good time right now).

4. Grande used to have a wife named, Melanie. They were going to have a baby together, but Melanie kept blacking out to the point where Grande was concerned for her and took her to the hospital. They found out she was slowly dying due to a cancerous tumour in her brain and that she didn't have much time left before she dies. Because of that fact, the baby also had to be removed from her stomach, which became one of the factors that led to Grande's demise.

5. He has a three part origin story that can be read on the creator's DeviantArt.

6. His father named him Grande (meaning 'great' in Italian and many other romance languages) mainly because he expected him to do great things in the future (and we all knew how that turned out).

7. Grande was born on September 15th, 1953.

8. As of 2015 (according to a reference sheet made by the creator), he is 67 years old. But, he would be turning 73 this September 15th, 2020.

9. His blood type is A.

10. He is bisexual.

11. He was born and raised in Venice, Italy, but moved to America at the age of 5.

12. He is bilingual; he can speak both Italian and English fluently.

13. The death of his wife traumatised him and promised to never fall in love again (r.i.p. Grande's love life).

14. He is 6'2 feet tall.

15. He likes old music, mostly music from the 1930's to 1980's. He used to dance to himself, slowly, crying because of Melanie's death in secret, remembering all of the happy moments they had with each other. He also likes looking over old photo albums of his wife and himself, talking to the corpses (he pretends the corpses in a building where he hosts his magic shows are still alive because he's delusional and all) as he grows lonely (basically me, but I talk to furniture), taking flowers to Melanie's grave, he usually does this at a time where others are less likely around the cemetery, pacing around his building, as if patrolling, feeling in charge, reading old books that he has stored underneath his tattered up bed, and performing his "magic tricks." But, due to his delusional mindset, he believes he is performing for an actual crowd just as he did decades ago. In reality, they are rotting corpses all stacked in seats (how fun).

16. He dislikes it when his victims run from him. When he is questioned about his past, his wife, or his delusional beliefs. Being bossed around or being tricked, making his "audience" upset. The police. Many police officers that arrive at the site of Grande's murders hardly ever leave alive. Grande occasionally does try to take the phones of the victims before they can dial and call 911. If that doesn't work, he allows himself to get handcuffed, but then will find some way to escape. I mean, after all, he is a magician. He also dislikes the basement of his building; it is full of baby clothes, baby toys and more, which he refused to sell once he lost Melanie. He dislikes it because seeing the things down there can lead him into some type of shock. He threw the key under the door years before in hope of never seeing anything down there again.

17. He tends to pull at his hair when he is frustrated, which leads him to rip chunks of his hair sometimes.

18. He also has a tendency to talk to himself and dig his nails into his face.

19. Despite being delusional, he is clever and is able to take care of himself.

20. One of his strengths is that he knows his way around the building that he currently lives in/murders people in. He has been in that building since he was 10 years old and has memorised every inch of it, which makes it harder for his victims to hide.

21. He has a fear of dying and desires to continue his "magic shows" for as long as he can.

22. He also has a fear of his nightmares and is why he dislikes sleeping seeing as how they are common for him and usually appear when he does go to sleep. They usually revolve around his wife, Melanie, his best friend, Ricky, his past boss (which he murdered in front of a live audience), and angry victims crying and grabbing at him with bloody hands.

23. He is easily angered, which is unfortunate for his victims.

24. Unlike other Creepypastas *cough* *cough* the Woods brothers *cough* *cough*, he can die from anything a regular human can die from. For example, a gun shot wound to any vital organs, diseases, infections, etc.

25. Other weaknesses he may have are his old age, which causes back pain, making him stop or slow down when trying to capture or chase his victims. His delusional state of mind can also be a weakness, especially when chasing his victims.

26. A lot of his preferred methods of killing closely relate to actual magic tricks, such as sawing a person in half (which he has trouble with when carrying the hacksaw), chaining his victims and throwing them into a tank of water, causing them to drown, the sword box trick where you put a person in a box and insert swords into it, etc. Sometimes he buries his "volunteers" alive when he gets frustrated with them and to see if they could escape. Spoiler, they usually don't.

27. Grande's favourite drink is tea and would drink any flavour of the liquid (what if they made bacon and eggs flavoured tea, would he still drink it?). He doesn't really care for coffee and would usually only drink it in the morings.

28. In his original design, he had green eyes before they were changed to brown.

29. He had a total of five designs before reaching his official design.

30. He was created by, MysticalSorcery.

Thanks sayounarasauce for suggesting Papa Grande!