Shout-outs to people who helped or are helping with this facts book 😀👏👍

Shout-outs

HiddenFace939 Who clarified Jeff the Killer's original name (Jeffrey C. Hodek). They also commented facts about Jane the Killer that I decided to write in her chapter.

p0stgrinder For confirming Clockwork's sexual orientation. Also for confirming Clockwork's and Ticci Toby's relationship status.

FaceFromTheInside For shedding light on Masky's "cheesecake situation" (it was a fat joke directed towards Masky's actor, Tim Sutton). Also, when I kept trying to type their username out, my laptop kept crashing and saying, "Wattpad isn't responding. Try again later." or something like that. I also saved this when I finally got to type this out, but then it disappeared. I'm sorry to say this, FaceFromTheInside, but I think your account is haunted, but seriously, that got annoying really quick.

WATTAMOTE For clarifying Lulu's age and for correcting the "eye mistake" I made on Suicide Sadie's chapter.

Loveistrator For helping me edit and confirm that facts on this book are canon. Also for their very positive feedback.

ActingIntrovert_YT For confirming what Toby's personality is actually like (I knew he was bipolar and I know what it does to you, but I was looking at two sources and they said different things and that they were canon, so I just decided to go with what I had in the story :/).

MadiMadisonBurks For reminding me about the whole Charlie/Mr. Death situation and that Charlie isn't Sally's teddy bear's real name and is the name of her teddy bear in the story, 'Play with Me', which isn't the canon story (it's basically fanfiction).

spicyfridge For telling me Eyeless Jack doesn't have an official backstory. I did some research on this, and it is indeed true. The backstory you all knew with that one Chernobog cult thing was fanfiction made by Sally's creator that so happen to become popular. It is true that Jack was sacrificed for a cult for a demon called Chernobog though.

TheUnholyCow For telling me that Tobias isn't really Toby's real name (it's just Toby) and is most likely a name the fandom picked out. If you read, or re-read his story, Toby's doctor asks for his full name. He says, "Toby Erin Rodgers". Also, in the section that says "full name" in one of Toby's reference sheets that Kastoway made, it said that his full name was, once again, just Toby Erin Rodgers. So, thanks, TheUnholyCow, for telling me about this.

Honourable Mentions

PandaCubs0 For being the first to comment on half or more of these chapters.

AngelDemongirl2237 For being the first to comment on possibly 1/4 of these chapters.

WillowWhiteSurvivor For suggesting to confirm and find more canon facts for this book, and also being the only one to suggest something on the, "Should I try harder to confirm facts in this book are true?" chapter. Also, for the the very positive feedback.

ScarySpirits For being the first person to add this book to one of their reading lists, and lolasan6002 for being the second to add this book to one of their reading lists and first to vote on this book.

LannanEacottRing For being the first person to comment on this book.

Sky_Draco For being the first to comment on 3/4 or more of these chapters. Also, some of their comments helped me realise mistakes I made on the chapters since they pointed out some of them, so thanks.

Galactic247 For being the first to vote on all the current chapters on this book.

Bloody_Teardrops For suggesting more chapters, specifically Laughing Jack and Jason the Toymaker. Why am I giving them an honourable mention for this you ask, well it's because this is what caused me to get off of my lazy ass and work on this book again.

Thank you to those people I gave shout-outs to! 😀👏👍 By the way, if you want to know facts about a certain Creepypasta character, you can request it (and hope there's enough information about that character to be in this fact book).

By the way, I changed the title of this fact book to, "Facts to DIE for: CANON CREEPYPASTA FACTS" because the old one was bland, and I also created my own book cover because why not.