~• BEOMRYU •~

Come and gather round Liquoia 💜💜💜

~🥀~

"You seriously need a break" Beomgyu said as he came into his bedroom seeing papers, notes pencils and clips being scattered.

"Beommie help me! I'm exhausted" Ryujin was laying on the floor with a tired face. "How many more do you need?" Beomgyu asked as he tidy up the papers.

"I don't know like 3 more but I seriously can't think. My brain is gonna explode" she imitates the animation of her brain exploding.

Beomgyu stood above her with a judging face. "It's so unfair, why do I have work on Sundays? Ughh!"

Beomgyu chuckled and lift her up. "Let's ditch work and have some fun in the arcade" Ryujin's face lit up in excitement.

~🥀~

Arcade

"How are you so good at this?" Ryujin ask being exhausted. Both of them were playing a shooting game and Ryujin kept missing her target. "Cause I'm born a winner" Ryujin chuckled as they finished the game. 

"Yeah but you kept losing when we do a dance off" Beomgyu gave her a poker face remembering the memories. They have been playing for almost an hour. They decided to eat lunch. 

"Beommie.. You remember Remi?" he frowned before replying "You mean the Japanese girl? The one you hated" Ryujin nods. "Yeah. Why? I thought you hate talking about her" Ryujin just sighed and answer "Well, yeah I still hate her but I'm just wondering if you know that she opened a restaurant here in LA"

"She opened a restaurant.. since when does she know business?" Beomgyu scoffed and Ryujin kept looking for the direction of the restaurant. "Idk but Eunsang has been telling me about it and he kept telling me to go there" Beomgyu gave her a suspicious look. "Eunsang? As in your ex?" she nods.

Before moving to America, Beomgyu and Ryujin actually had known each other. They were classmates in Hanlim Multi Art School.

Both of them were friends well until Remi the IT girl at that time ruins it. Beomgyu had liked Ryujin since he known her but he stopped liking her once he knew she was dating Eunsang.

But gladly for him they broke up, since then he became closer to Ryujin. Their friendship then stopped when Remi made up a rumour about her and Beomgyu and she talked trash about Ryujin. Ryujin hated her until now. 

Beomgyu moved to LA after he graduated from Hanlim. Ryujin studied fashion in Korea for a year before moving to LA. At first she wanted to move to Paris but her parents decided that it's better to go to America. Both of them met at a Fashion Designers Expo somewhere in LA. 

They became close again and after a year they started dating. Ryujin introduced Beomgyu to Yeonjun because he was the one who taught her about fashion.

The three became close and sooner or later became best friends. Beomgyu and Ryujin dated for a few years before finally getting married. 

~🥀~

Remitimi Dining꧂ 

"ooh.. this is fancy" Ryujin said when the both of them went in the restaurant.

"My guts are telling me we should leave" Beomgyu said as he scans the place. A waitress then come an escort them to their table. 

After ordering, the waitress then came with appetisers. Ryujin washed her hands first before eating, after she's done Beomgyu went to wash his hands. 

Just when he was drying his hands he was startled by seeing someone "Hey handsome" he frowned at the person.

"What are you doing?" the girl went nearer asking "how you've been" she flirted with him making him uncomfortable.

"Remi, you're aware that Ryujin is also here right?" he stepped back. 

"Yeah, but she's accompanied" she closed their distance making Beomgyu step back until he hit the sink "Remi you know I'm married to her already" her face suddenly dropped.

He noticed this and tried to trick her "Well.. that's the truth. We already have kids" 

Her blank expression turned to a sad one. He use this as a chance to escape. He splashed water to her feet and ran away. 

Once he got to where Ryujin is she gave him a worried look. "We need to leave" Beomgyu nodded and they head to the car. 

"It was a set up" Ryujin stated as she wore her seatbelt. Beomgyu drove away back to their mansion.

"Yeah I know it was... It was horrible tho" Ryujin agreed.

"When you left, Eunsang immediately showed up in front of me and he was like all clingy making me wanna throw up" Ryujin remembered the scene giving of disgusted looks. "He's horrible at relationships" he stated. 

"What happened to you?" Ryujin asked him and he answered with a disgusted face "Remi suddenly came to me and flirted with me" Ryujin gave him a surprise look. "How did you manage to escape her, she's like the flirt queen back then"

"I told her that we're married and we have kids.." Ryujin's looked at him frowning "We have kids?" she asked. "In the future we will" Ryujin just gave him an ohh. 

He chuckled making her confuse "Why are you like that? You want it now?" she rolled her eyes "Don't make fun of me just get us home" she smacked his arms. 

"Okay fine, calm down baby girl" the last word made her blush and he chuckled at her actions.        

 🖤🖤🖤

I hope you like this

Lots of love 💜💜💜💜