~• SOOLIA •~

Bluebunns gather round it's Soolia time! 💙💙💙

~🥀~

Sunday finally came and this morning Soobin got a message that Jisoo and Jin are having a vacation. It was 7 in the morning but he was all dressed up comparing to Lia who was still snoring. 

"Liaa~ wake up sleepy head" Soobin hovered on top of her trying to wake her up. "We got chores to do" he was squishing her face but she was still asleep. Soobin got down and took his phone, he put it beside her ear. And in a few minutes the noisy alarm went off making Lia jump in surprise. "SOOBIN!" 

She threw a pillow at him but he managed to catch it. She rub her ears in annoyance "Turn that thing off!" Soobin chuckled and turn it off. "What are we doing today? Is it something fun?" she asked still half awake. "Oh it's fun alright" he smirked and went out of the room.

~🥀~

"HOW IS THIS FUN?! Ugh.." Lia groan looking at the piles of boxes they need to sort out. "You said you don't want your stuff to be broken so you'll tidy it by yourself, now work" Lia stared at Soobin in disbelief.

"Why did I even agree to this marriage thingy.. ughh" she rants as she clean up the room. "You're complaining now that we're married for half a year?? You literally said our love story was better than Yeonjun and Yeji's" Soobin asked Lia looking disappointed.    

"And you believe that? Seriously.. I didn't even date you back then and now you're suddenly my husband? What witchcraft is this?" Soobin suddenly chuckled making Lia frown "Are you mad that I didn't kiss you last night?" Lia was confused.

"At the beach.. I clearly saw you biting your lips" Lia's eyes enlarge "N-no! Wha-why would I do that?" Lia looked the other way feeling embarrassed. "Hahah! You're stuttering makes it cuter" he continues on teasing her. But he stopped when she replied "Maybe you're the one so desperate for my attention?"   

He gulped which was seen by Lia. She smirked and laugh at him. "Like that big bunny?" Lia then kept teasing him the same way he did to her. Both of them finish cleaning up the room and the stuff inside the boxes are all neatly organised. 

It was 2 PM when they finished, guess it took a long time cause of the teasing competition. "Soobinnie I'm bored entertain me pleaseee~" she pleaded him with puppy eyes and cute sounds. Both of them were in their bedroom where they would spent the whole day. 

"Since when did you call me-" she shushed him as she put a finger on his lips "Sshh.. I can call you whatever I want" her gaze towards him was scarily mesmerizing.

"Now entertain me" and she's back being the cute Lia pouting at him. "What am I supposed to do?" he answered blankly.

Lia's fingers made traces of circles on his chest. "I don't know.." she pouted.

Soobin had an idea so he dropped his phone to the bed and picked up Lia making her sit on his stomach. He was playing with her cheeks as she kept drawing circles on his chest.

"Now tell me what do you had in mind?" Soobin smiled teasingly at her. She rolled her eyes "Don't think of it like that you pervert!" she smacked him playfully.

"Why can't I think of it like that?" Lia just chuckled "Cause that's not what I want" she smacked him again.

"What? You said you want me to entertain you. Well I am entertaining you" he played with her hair tangling it with his hands.

"Soobinnie~ I'm still bored.. Do something" he sighed "What do you want me to do Lia?" again she answered "I don't know"

"If you want something might as well say it right now" Soobin knew she was thinking of something but she didn't say it. "I don't want anything" she tried to control her smile. Making sure that her face didn't turn red.

"Did you do something?" she shook her head as a no. "I know you want something, say it or I'll attack you" she acted as if she's scared by his words.

"What do you want Li–"

"You"

"I want you" he was surprised at her words. She never even said that she loves him and now she wants him?

"Naughty girl" Soobin smirked and Lia chuckled while saying "But wait. I didn't mean it like that.. I just want to be with you"

Soobin scoffed at her "You sure?" "Yeah" she was about to say something before Soobin stated "You're a liar"

Before she could reply he smacked his lips to her. Attacking her quickly so she couldn't cooperate with him.

"Damn you" she said when she realized Soobin bit her lower lip making it bleed.

He just chuckled and went back to his sleeping position, Lia still on top of him.

He continued playing with his phone as Lia also did the same beside him.

🖤🖤🖤

Oof– that was..

I hope you like it!