~• 9 •~

Two days since Ryujin and the others knew about the 'slut catastrophe'. They've been visiting each others places more often now and Yeji began adapting to Yeonjun's behaviour. Right now all of them are in Yeonjun's game room. 

The boys are playing some Play Station games while the girls were gossiping "Guys, did all of your parents went to South Korea?" Chaeryeong asked

"Yeah... They're coming for the celebration held by LVMH" Beomgyu answered "No wonder dad seems so enthusiastic" Ryujin's reply made Yeji put on a frown in her face "Dad?" 

"What? Jimin is my father-in-law, besides he was the one who told me to call him dad" The others just nod at Ryujin's statement

"Can't believe we can't attend this one" Yuna slumped on the sofa where Yeji was sitting. Chaeryeong who was new asked "Why can't we attend it? Don't be offended my mom also told me to not go for safety reasons" 

"Probably because of what happened in Japan" Soobin answered and the others laughed except for Chaeryeong and Yeji, both of them didn't attend last year's celebration

"I suddenly remember the scene where Yeonjun was totally drunk, wasted and he was like 'Sihyeon ah~ let's go hooomee" Beomgyu said imitating Yeonjun being drunk. Then Taehyun laughed and continued "the scene where Sihyeon and him making out was hilarious!!"

"Making out?" Yeji thought as she remembered Yeonjun told her that, the night she was drunk was also his first kiss. Is she jealous? 

"Shut up already" Yeonjun groaned in annoyance as the girls was also teasing him, but Yeji and Chaeryeong kept quiet. "She didn't kiss me okay!? I didn't know what she did but the thing is I didn't even kiss her back" Huening Kai snorted as he drank lemonade "Stop lying we all saw that you were desperate for her!!"

"Good thing that venue didn't have any spare bedrooms, if they had it Yeonjun would already fck Sihyeon till she can't walk.. Lol!!" Soobin said and they laughed even more earning an intense glare from Yeonjun plus a shout but they still continued

"You guys are perverts like wtf!! Hahahha!!" Ryujin was already on the floor laughing her ass off with Yuna. Out of breath, Lia answered "I like it lol!! Hhahhaa!!"

"Gosh I'm tired" an out of breath Taehyun said sitting beside Chaeryeong on the sofa. The others was still chuckling trying to stop but it never ended until all of them was exhausted. All of them finally settled down and sat on the floor crossed legged continuing their bonding.

"Why?" just before Chaeryeong wanted to ask Yeji spoke first looking directly at Yeonjun with her sharp cat eyes. Honestly everyone was scared of her gaze, Lia knew that Yeji always use that gaze if she's disappointed of something 

Yeonjun stayed quiet and stare back at Yeji "Why did you say I stole your first kiss?" 

Everyone's eyes enlarged at the news "Wait- WHAT?! YOU KISSED YEONJUN?!?" Lia screamed and Yuna stopped her from standing up 

"What's up with that?" Yuna said defending Yeji "Yeah, she can kiss the person she love" Ryujin continued and Lia just stated "B-but, okay fine" 

"you know what, maybe you and Soobin should divorce after all" Taehyun commented "Yeah, I agree with that" Soobin said earning an eye roll from Lia

"But why would you stole Yeonjun's first kiss?" Chaeryeong innocently ask. Yeji still gazing sharply at Yeonjun answered "I don't know"