~• 8 •~

I'm late :v
I'm so sorry :")

~🥀~

Yeji P.O.V

I feel my head is very dizzy.

I woke up and realize I was in my room in Yeonjun's mansion and I was wearing my pajama.

I tilted my head above me and saw a towel on top of my head.

As I tried to sat down I feel like something is holding me back. I slid the blanket down to my feet and realize that there's a pair of arms circling around my stomach.

I tried to let go from it but he pulled me back making me shocked. I glance and saw that it was Yeonjun. He's still sleeping, his head is near my neck and I could feel his breathing.

But suddenly I had a headache, it was so bad that I almost screamed.

I did whimper a bit and my tears began falling. What happened last night?

"Hey, hey, hey, Yeji calm down. It's just a hangover" Yeonjun was up, probably because of my whimpers.

"What happened last night?" I asked him, but he just hugged me

What's the sudden change of attitude? He was cold and btchy yesterday but today? Why's he acting all lovely and stuff?.

I was resting my back against his chest while he wrapped his arms around my stomach. This feels weird. I hate it. But I don't want to let go.

"You don't remember anything?" I was confused so I just shook my head "You ran away and got drunk cause of beer. I came searching for you and you were about to jump off the cliff so I pulled you and you said you hated me and threw shade at me. You thought I was a stranger so you confessed your feelings for me and yeah.."

we became awkward after he said 'confess' I sat properly rest my back on the head board of the bed and sighed.

"dammit, you're a fool Yeji" not realising I uttered that and unfortunately Yeonjun heard it

Oh God I don't even remember what I said last night. This is so embarrassing.

"Did you also forgot what we did last night?"

I was in blank mode but suddenly he said making me shock "We did something last night?"   

"Have you ever kiss or make out with someone before?" his answer got me confused until my senses came back "No, are you perhaps saying we made out last night?"

I was asking blankly, he looked down and I can see that he's blushing??

"Sorry for stealing your first kiss I thought that was the only way to stop you killing yourself" I was taken aback and I was confused, angry, scared.

"Tell me the truth Yeonjun! What happened last night!" I know I may sound weird but I'm not the typical person who believes in reality

He took a deep breath and looked at me while telling the whole story "So you ran away after I called you a slut and you didn't came back until midnight so I began worrying. I decided to check to the town and on the way I saw you standing near the edge of the cliff ready to kill yourself but I hugged you to stop you and we sat down. You rant about your hard life, I kept listening until you screamed my name and say you hate me and other bad stuff about me. I was out of my mind after you suddenly say you love me and I didn't realize you were ready to jump. So, I ran to you and hugged you and yeah.. We made out"