~• 6 •~

Yeonjun P.O.V

What? I hate her

Why does she kept bothering me? I really wish that dad doesn't agree to this cause if he doesn't then mom won't agree to it

But fck life.. I hate this

I brought all my gadgets to my bedroom and played my phone until it was 8 PM. I already showered and got ready to sleep until I realize something.

But I shrugged it off.

I was closing my eyes and I fell asleep.

I suddenly woke up and realize it was midnight. For some reason something is urging me to check on Yeji.

But why would I do that?

Even if I shrugged it off that voice is still telling me to check on her. And finally I stood up, I don't really wear pajamas so I just wore some loose pants and a shirt.

I went to her bedroom. I realize it wasn't locked. She usually would lock her bedroom to prevent me from pranking her.

Wait why would I think about that?

I opened the door and every single light was on as well as the air conditioner. Her room was very cold. I walked to her bed and realize no one was there. Then I checked her bathroom and walk-in wardrobe. She's not here.

I closed her door and ran downstairs. No one in the living room, the kitchen is empty, the maids are still awake so I come to their bedrooms and ask them.

But all of them said they don't know where she went. Then I remembered she ran away.

Oh crap, aunt Dara and uncle GD as well as mom and dad are gonna kill me.

I wore a hoodie and took my jacket. I went out to the parking lot and started the car. Midnight in LA is really cold but the view is incredible here. Good thing I bought this mansion..

Whatever, I drove the car hurriedly and asked the security guard, good thing he answered me. He said she was going somewhere? But It's been 7 hours since she's gone.

Where is that girl??

Why did she even ran away??

She's so stupid. I drove my car slowly as I was about to go out to the town I realise there's this girl that looks like her standing on the edge of the cliff.

WAIT! SHE'S NOT GONNA—

I ran as fast as I can and back hugged, wait no I-I-I mean pulled her back preventing her to fall.

Okay fine I backed hugged her.

She didn't seem surprised so I sat her down in the cement road. My car was still in the middle of the road but no one ever comes here at midnight.

She sat towards the direction of the cliff and I sat beside her.

I looked at her, her eyes was red and puffy, her lips are chapped, her skin is dry, and she looks like she's gonna faint.

I looked to the her left and saw a plastic bag with 5 cans of beer. She's drunk? Because of beer?

I think so. She smells like blueberry beer. "Why didn't you come back?" I asked wrapping her body with my jacket "Why should I come back? The world hates me, you hate me. What's my purpose to live" I was confused if she's drunk or not.

"Waaeee!!!" she screamed why in Korean and it brings me back to some old memories.

"Catch me if you can!! Hahahha!"