~• 2 •~

That day it was a very special day for the Kim's Family because it was their son's 21st birthday.

Yeonjun was all suit up for the party he is helding in his own mansion. It was in the evening so they will probably see the sunset while blowing candles.

Loud music was playing, people coming from the front door giving him expensive gifts, it was full of his colleagues and best friends also his parents friends that are fellow Brand Ambassadors.

He greeted everyone of the guest saying thank you each time they congratulate him. Until one family caught his attention "Jennie!! Taehyung!! Long time no see" his mom and dad also greet them turns out they were the last one to arrive.

"Daraaa!! GD!! Hii.. I really miss you guys" Jennie said while hugging Dara and GD as well as Taehyung greeting them with his boxy smile.

The four moved to sit at a table "So your kid is an adult now?" ask GD to Taehyung "He was already an adult in Korea but I guess in the US he is" both of them just laughed while drinking their champagne.

"Boys don't drink to much you're old already" Dara warned Taehyung and GD and the four of them chuckled while continuing their conversations.

Jennie was talking to Dara about how it's hard having a kid while working as a fashion icon but Dara suddenly asked "Jennie.. Does he know that she is here with us?" Jennie became silent and look at the direction of her son.

"No. I don't think so" Dara held Jennie's hands making her look at her senior "Does he perhaps forgot about her?" Jennie was scared hearing the word 'forgot' but she managed to stay calm and answered "Let's hope not. Are you planning to tell them?"

Jennie asked almost whispering to Dara "No. I wanted them to find out by themselves" Jennie was confused at what Dara said "How could they found out if we don't introduce them?" Dara just chuckled and answered "Turns out.. Soobin and Lia are friends with Yeonjun and Yeji"

Jennie's eyes became big not believing the senior's words. Dara just chuckled at the sight and said "Can't believe Jisoo and Jin was able to make Lia married to Soobin at the age of 23, it's been 5 months since they're married you know"

"And same for Beomgyu and Ryujin, I bet Rosie and Jimin wanted to have a grandkid real quick" Both of them laughed and continue gossiping or just doing simple conversations.

At the dance floor there were many people dancing and playing while Yeonjun just laughed every time his friends did a stupid thing.

He was with Soobin, Lia, Beomgyu, Ryujin, Huening Kai, Yuna and Taehyun.

They were exhausted and decided to rest and talk about their life "I want to introduce you guys to someone" Taehyun suddenly stood up and called someone. It was a girl, she was tall and her figure is just fine, so fine.

"Guys meet my girlfriend Chaeryeong" then all of them including Yeonjun was teasing Taehyun while Ryujin and Lia was praising the girl's beauty.

"Hey, Chaeryeong don't be awkward with us we're nice people" Yuna said seeing an awkward Chaeryeong sitting beside Taehyun. Chaeryeong was embarrassed she just answered "sorry, I'm not used to being surrounded by rich people"

All of them then suddenly looked at Chaeryeong it was awkward until Huening Kai spoke "But you wouldn't be in this party if you're not rich"