~• 20 •~

Just a day before Taennie and Daragon will leave South Korea and head back to Los Angeles.

Both of the couples are having dinner together in the hotel restaurant. As they were eating they did a few talks, not just about business but also about their life.

"So is everything's alright between the two of you?" Dara asked them.

"Yeah.. We talked about it last night" Jennie answered as she holds Taehyung's hands under the table.

"What project will you do after this?" GD asked.

"Just continue designing.. And after that maybe we'll take a break for a few months" Taehyung answered and the others smiled.

After they finished their meal, they talked for a bit and after that they head to their bedrooms.

"I'm gonna miss Korea" Dara exclaimed in the elevator.

"Me too.. But we can come back here whenever we want.." Jennie replied.

"True.. We could even go back here after a week in LA" the others just chuckled.

As they seperate into different floors of the hotel, the two couple chuckles as they bid their goodbyes.

~🥀~

A day passed since Sihyeon got arrested and by that the media blew up.

News about her crimes began spreading everywhere in Hollywood.

But most importantly the news about Yeonji. A lot of sites were rumoring about them and some of their friends. Getting the attention may seem disturbing, but for them it's just flashes of jealousy. 

"Guys, should we like go to a theme park or something? Saturday is boring" Yuna said as she rolled on the carpeted floor.

"I hate theme parks" Huening Kai gave them nervous look. "Scaredy cat" Taehyun snorted earning glare from Huening Kai. 

"Should we have a vacation?" Soobin suggested and the others especially Ryujin and Lia immediately agreed. "Where too?" Chaeryeong asked and Beomgyu's face lit up "Wanna bring back teen memories?" 

The others gave a frown and Yeonjun answered "Santa Monica Beach! We're coming!" 

~🥀~

"I miss this beach" Ryujin said as she lie down on the sand.

"The last time we hangout here Chaeryeong, Yeji, Huening Kai and Yuna haven't come to our lives but now that they're here it's more fun" the others nod at Lia's sentence. 

The maknaes including Yeonji are playing in the water a bit far from where Soolia and Beomryu is.

"You guys aren't gonna have fun?" Beomgyu asked. Soobin just chuckled and answered "You two go ahead, me and Lia are gonna stay here" Beomryu then head to the sea and played with the others. 

"I seriously don't get it with those two. Like how could they solve such problems quickly?" Lia said admiring Yeonji who were having fun.

"It's called childhood love Lia" Soobin answered admiring the ocean view. "Yeah I know, but how could they have such a beautiful story" Lia lied down on Soobin's lap "Are you saying you're jealous of their love story?" 

"No.. I'm not jealous besides we have a better love story" they just chuckled and enjoyed the evening. 

~🥀~

It was sunset the others already dried off but Yeonjun and Yeji were still having fun. The others decided not disturb them and just enjoy the time. 

"Hey Yeji, I didn't properly ask you this but-" she was admiring the view when suddenly a pair of arms sneak behind her.

She let him hug her as she enjoy the pink sky covering them. "Yeji-ssi would you like to be my girlfriend?" 

She smiled upon hearing that sentence. "Yes" his heartbeat calmed down and he spun her around making her giggle. 

He ended it with a warm hug. They stared at each others eyes, seeing a whole new path their going to take together. 

Just when they're about to share their first kiss as a couple something just gotta ruin it. 

As expected it was the maknaes, they splashed the both of them with water making Yeonjun automatically cover Yeji. But it was no use cause from the other side the married couples also splashed them. 

Yeji ran towards the sea and that's where the water fight began. 

~🥀~

"Eat it guys before it gets cold" they went back to Yeonjun's mansion and had dinner there.

Yeji and Lia cooked up some food they might have missed from home. "Can't believe this is the first time I ate jajangmyeon since 10 years" Chaeryeong gave out fake tears making the others chuckled. 

"OMG! There's samgyeopsal" Beomgyu said as he took a bite out of the meat. They had a delicious dinner, it's not everyday they get to taste Korean food.

"Guys what will you do tomorrow?" Yeji asked.

"Finish work, I still got a lot to do" Ryujin answered "It's your fault you promise them 21 collections of summer dresses when you can't even handle 13" Beomgyu eyed Ryujin.

"How is the collaboration going anyway?" Chaeryeong asked. 

"Our parts are finished" Yeonjun answered. "Me and Lia don't really have any plans... probably tidy up the house" the others nod.

"We'll go to the movies" Taehyun said referring to him and Chaeryeong. 

"Wait- I never knew this and it may seem awkward but, are you two like in a relationship?" Ryujin pointed towards the maknaes.

Their faces were turning red and embarrassment made them stutter "U- uh.. No? We're friends.. but that kind of relationship.. not really" Huening Kai answered and the others gave a slight smirk.

"Okay then.. have fun tomorrow" Yeonjun said and after a few talks they decided to call it a day. The others left but Yeji still stayed.  

Just when she was about to leave Yeonjun trapped her in his arms. "Where do you think you're going?" he snuggled his face on her neck. "My mansion?" 

"Your clothes are still here right? Come on" he dragged her towards his bedroom.

He suddenly pushed her making her fall to the bed. 

Her heart skipped a beat when he climbed over her. He gave her a deep kiss which she returned.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and just before she could trapped him between her legs he stopped.

He smirked before whispering in her ear with his deep voice "Now rest that naughty thoughts of yours and sleep with me" Yeji widened her eyes by the sentence.

He shifted their position making Yeji lay down on top of him. Not long after both of them drifted to dreamland.

🖤🖤🖤

It's really short I know.. 

Btw.. did I tell you this is the last chapter?

Thank you for supporting me and staying until this chapter 

Stay tuned for the special couples chapter!!

Love y'all