~• 7 •~

"Bold italic" = Speaking Korean
"Bold Normal" = Speaking English
"Italic normal" = thinking

~🥀~

GD, Dara, Taehyung and Jennie are waiting for their second plane to South Korea. They took the 6 hour trip using Singapore Airlines and decided to just transfer plane because one of Taehyung's friend are also coming with them to Korea.

As they wait, they're in a private lounge room discussing about the work plans and stuff they need to attend.

Suddenly someone screamed from outside the lounge making the four of them look toward it's direction "Taehyuuuuungggieeee" Taehyung stood up and hugged him so as the others 

"Hi Hobi oppa it's nice to see you" Jennie greeted him with a warm gummy smile.

They just kept talking until it's time to board the plane.

As they stepped inside the two story plane they went to the first class section which is the second floor.

Not many people were in the first class section just them and few others "What? There are sinks??" Taehyung was startled seeing the sinks beside their seat but the others just laugh it off.

"Hobi hyung, Jennie-ah let's take a picture" Taehyung brought up his phone and took a picture of the three of them. "I'll post it on my Instagram" Taehyung was editing the picture with filters "Why did you start speaking Korean?" Jennie asked confused about the sudden language change.

"Warming up after years not speaking Korean" Taehyung answered still busy with the filters "So you're gonna speak Korean from now on?" Taehyung answered her with a simple "Yeah"

"I look good in this" Jhope suddenly blurted and Jennie laughed. His name is Hoseok but the world knows him as Jhope the Dance King

"Sometimes, I quite hate your fans being so thirsty" Jennie spoke reading the comments

"Sometimes, I quite hate your fans being so thirsty" Jennie spoke reading the comments. Taehyung just laugh it off and said "Don't hate them they know you're mine" he pecked her lips and they just enjoyed their plane trip.

2 days later...

GD and Dara were getting ready for the party. What party? Party for the success of Gucci's new collection.

Taehyung and Jennie will also be there. The four of them were invited by the CEO of GUCCI KOREA.

They decided to stay at a hotel in Gangnam, but Jhope stayed at his parent's house somewhere in Gyeonggi-do.

"Jen come on! they're waiting" Jennie rushed to Taehyung "Sorry I forgot to bring my purse" Dara tapped her hands "Don't worry I do that all the time"