~• LIZKOOK •~

Magnirathines where are u??

~🥀~

"Kook, I'm telling you it's not easy!" Lisa's rant echoed throughout the whole room. "It is!" she gave him an unbelievable look "Yes it is!" 

Jungkook sighed before saying "You know what lemme show you" he did it so easily that made Lisa's eyes grew larger. "Easy" she groaned in devastation. 

"I thought you're the dance queen" Lisa felt offended so she fought back "I AM THE DANCE QUEEN and I'm just tired to do that move" she then proceed to leave the room but before she can even reach the door the big bunny trapped her "You are not going home until we finish this dance routine!" 

"How is it a routine when it's literally for the competition?" she said tiredly. "Come on just please do it!!" after contemplating a few things she finally agreed. 

"I hate you for making me do this" she said and they began dancing. Just when the part she hates the most comes up, her energy began rising and turns out she did it. "Did you seriously just jump on top of me and did a backflip" Jungkook said trying to contain his happiness.

"You told me too" she then went out of the room only realising it was locked. "Kook.. why is it locked?" Jungkook looked towards the direction of the door and notice it was locked from the outside "Damn it! I forgot to bring the spare key" 

"Are there like any other workers here?" Jungkook was talking to himself finding a solution but Lisa interrupted  him "OMG! WHAT!? IT'S 7 IN THE MORNING?!" 

Jungkook looked at Lisa surprisingly "Wait- you're telling us we practiced for 13 hours nonstop?" Lisa nodded. "Wow.. no wonder you seem so tired"

"and you're not tired?" Jungkook shook his head in denial, Lisa just sighed at her friend. "This company opens at 10 and I have a part time job in Starbucks at 9. What am I gonna do?" Lisa slumped down on the floor. 

"How bout we dance again to kill boredom?" Lisa then have a greater idea than him "Jeon Jungkook I challenge you to a dance off.. who ever surrenders first need to do what the winner's want" 

Jungkook smirked and accepted the challenge. It was going well for Lisa cause Jungkook seemed tired. After a few more rounds she notices herself getting tired and Jungkook getting hyped up. 

She was trying her best to not lose her energy. "OMG HOW COULD YOU DO THIS" and by that she surrenders. "Yay! I win" 

Lisa just sighed and stood beside him clapping lazily. "What do I-" she was startled when he suddenly pushed her back slamming her body to the mirror. "What are you-"

"You know I like you, don't pretend that you don't like me cause I see it from your eyes" Lisa gulped she gasped a little when his legs was between her. He put up one of his knee making her slightly sit on it. Her breath hitched as he slapped her butt. 

"Be my girlfriend" Lisa smirked and slammed her lips to his. With that their love story officially started.

🖤🖤🖤