26-II ; Don't Recall

"Mom! I got a new friend!" he beamed happily to his mother. He was always shy so doing that was quite an achievement.

"Woah!! I am proud of you my little bunny!" She cooed softly at the boy with a smile.

"Stop calling me that!! I am 15 for crying out loud!!" He whined and rolled his eyes. Teenage temper, what can you do?

They were getting really close, chatting everyday, hanging out after school, and they were even study buddies. They were inseparable, but it soon took a whole other turn. Chats soon turned into flirting, hanging out turned into going to empty parks for make out sessions, studying became a reason to have a safer place to show affection.

One day, everything collapsed faster than it ever began.

They were caught making out in Jungkook's room. The boy was quickly sent back to his home, only to be never seen after the incident.

The boy has never seen his parents so much angry and violent before. He knew for sure he never wanted to see them again like that so no matter how much he hated the facade he had to put it up for them, he grew accustomed to it. Thus he ended up hating his true identity but he denied it so much that it actually got forgotten. That specific day to be exact got forgotten, for the sake of all three of them.

But as he promised to himself, he moved out of the house at the age of 18, blaming it on college.