thirty one

'Where do you think you're going?'

The man with the dragon tattoo smirks as he approaches the girl cornered in the alleyway.

Her body is shaking in fear as she now has nowhere to run. Her gun is out of bullets, and she has no way of defending herself.

'How... how did you find me?'

The man laughs sadistically.

'Thank your little friend. He sure was useful.' The man says and waves for his men to come to him.

'You're a fucking monster.' Jennie says with a deadly glare. It's all she could do.

'Get rid off her. Just leave her body here, no one will be bothered to deal with a dead body around this area.' The man orders and leaves.

In that moment, Jennie's thankful that she could finally be with her dad.

She's ready to die.

...

'We're not trying to lie to you Seonghwa!'

The prince hasn't heard his guard call him by his name in ages, and he looks to him with a serious look.

'Yunho found that the second prince's jacket was really missing a button. And I was sure he was talking to Seungri that night.' Hongjoong says, convincing the prince.

Seonghwa sits down, covering his face in disbelief.

He sighs into his hand, not wanting to accept the truth.

Chan has been so good to him, he's the only family he has left.

'But we don't have evidence.' Seonghwa says.

'We're not lying-'

'I believe you. But we need evidence.' Seonghwa says as he faces Hongjoong. Despite his emotions, he's choosing to believe them.

'We actually have been following him for a while now.' Hongjoong says. He takes out some pictures from his jacket. He places them on the table.

Seonghwa looks at them, his eyes widening in shock.

'You guys...'

'They might seem dumb, but they're actually more capable than you think.' Hongjoong says and chuckles.

Photos of the second prince and Nayeon interacting, as well as the face of the tattooed guy. During the days when Jennie was missing, the guys went to work, investigating Kim Hanbin and his usual activities.

They captured the men who Hanbin worked with, and found the tattooed man's face finally.

Everything was done, and they just had to wait until they've found Jennie to do anything else.

'Guys!'

Yeosang suddenly bursts into the room they're in. There's a note in his hand.

'I found this in Jennie's pocket.' He says and places the note on the table.

Let the fun begin :)

Seonghwa grumbles the piece of paper. His anger has reached its peak now that his enemy is mocking him.

'Yunho.'

Yunho looks to the raven haired boy.

'Yes your highness?' He says while keeping his head down and his hand on his shoulder.

'Put out a search party for the tattooed guy, and put the security for the palace to high, don't let anyone except for us to enter, not even the king.' Seonghwa orders sternly.

'Yes, your highness.' Yunho says and rushes off.

'If he wants to play, then we'll play with him.'

...

Upon opening her eyes, Jennie finds herself in an unfamiliar room, but she's sure she's not in danger anymore.

She looks up to see Seonghwa sleeping. She's safely in his arms, away from the torture.

Her whole body aches and hurts, but she's glad that she's in his arms. She snuggles closer into his chest, holding him despite her cast limiting her.

Seonghwa sighs and strokes her arm to comfort her.

'You're okay now, don't worry.' He says. He rests his chin on top of her head.

'Thank fuck.' Jennie says and sighs into his chest.

'I was so freaking worried, don't you dare run off on your own ever again.' Seonghwa says and Jennie nods.

'I won't ever again.' Jennie says into his chest.

'When you were gone, I kept regretting not telling you any sooner. I'm so in love with you Jennie, those days were torture to me.'

Jennie looks up to the male, now seeing him awake and looking at her with honest and sincere eyes.

She leans up and kisses him gently. His hand goes to rest on her face as he pulls her closer to him even though she basically lying on top of him. Seonghwa doesn't want to pull away, wanting to kiss the girl all day but the brunette does so.

'I think I found that someone, that made me fear death.' Jennie says.

Seonghwa could feel butterflies in his stomach seeing the girl so close to him, she has always made him feel like that.

'I'm hoping that's me.' Seonghwa jokes and she chuckles on top of him.

'I don't know~' she says teasingly and lies back down on him.

'Yah it's me right?' Seonghwa says in a whiny manner. Jennie just smiles and chuckles.

'I'm not sure, I think it's Sannie.' Jennie says jokingly.

'Hey, don't try and make me jealous. You're too cheeky.' Seonghwa says and the girl looks up at him with a teasing smile.

'Okay okay its you happy?' Jennie says and Seonghwa switches their positions.

He is now on top of the girl, making her flustered. He leans down to kiss her again. This time, their kiss more passionate than the last one. They both smile through the kiss, finally getting to kiss each other after days of shyness and teasing.

'I love you, Jen.' Seonghwa says.

'I love you too you idiot.'