fifthteen

'His fiancée?!'

Wooyoung's reaction makes Jennie chuckle.

'Why're are you so shocked?' She asks.

'You're still so young though?' Wooyoung says and Seonghwa just keeps eating calmly.

'Stop telling people you're my fiancée, it's not official.' Seonghwa says and Nayeon takes her glare away from Jennie and looks to the prince.

'It's not official but you know it's going to happen sooner or later!' Nayeon says and Seonghwa seems unfazed.

'I'm having dinner with my friend, will you take your screaming somewhere else?' Seonghwa says and Jennie tries not to laugh. Nayeon immediately glares at the brunette.

'He's telling you to leave in case you didn't understand.' Jennie says and smirks.

Nayeon stomps her foot in anger and rushes off angrily. Jennie chuckles seeing her reaction.

'Do you like pissing people off that much?' Seonghwa looks up at the girl, who seems too happy.

'Is it that obvious?' Jennie says cheekily and puts a lollipop in her mouth that she somehow opened secretly.

'She's the daughter of the general, you should watch out.' Yunho says from behind. Jennie laughs and Yunho raises his eyebrow in confusion.

'Is she going to run off and cry to her daddy now?' Jennie says and Hongjoong hits her head.

'We're in the capital now, watch your mouth and temper for gods sake.' Hongjoong scolds and Jennie just sticks out her tongue.

'This brat...' Hongjoong says and sighs.

'Let's just eat peacefully for today okay?' Yeosang says to the group, eyeing Mingi and Wooyoung who always cause trouble over dinner.

'Of course we won't fight, we're in a palace!' Mingi says and eats happily, stuffing his face again.

'I'll be good if I have some more beer...' Wooyoung says and looks to Seonghwa, who scoffs seeing his 'subtle' face.

'Please get us some more beer.' Seonghwa tells his maid and she hurries off to go get some.

'You're the best, Hwa.' Wooyoung says and smiles happily. Yunho looks to the blond alarmingly and Wooyoung smiles nervously.

'I mean your highness.' Wooyoung says and smiles at Yunho, who sighs and glares at him.

'Your eyes will fall out if you keep glaring.' Seonghwa says without looking behind him and Yunho rests his eyes.

'Yes your highness.'

...

After dinner, they all resided to their rooms since it's been a long day. They're all tired from their trip this morning as they arrived the coast of the capital.

Jennie walks around her room, feeling trapped in the rather big room compared to her room on the ship. She's still in her usual clothes since she's not tired yet.

She then eyes the large window, and goes to open it.

She looks out, seeing whether it's too high for her to jump. Of course, she doesn't like just walking out the door. She loves the frill too much.

She takes a can of beer and puts it into her pocket before climbing down from the window. She jumps as she's almost on ground, landing on the grass.

The fresh air feels nice, and her legs automatically leads her to the garden next to the house. She has wanted to check it out but didn't get the chance since Hongjoong dragged her away saying she'll just ruin it the gardeners' hard work.

She looks around happily at the flowers, just like she did when she was little with her father. Her father loved flowers so much they used to have a garden.

'Didn't know your liked flowers.'

Jennie is startled by the sudden voice as she was distracted by the flowers. She sighs in relief as she sees Seonghwa smirking at her with crossed arms.

'You almost scared the flowers to death.' Jennie says and he chuckles. He's still wearing his shirt from dinner, looking a bit too charming.

'Did I? Sorry dear flowers.' Seonghwa jokes along.

'How come you're here? Your palace is too far from here for you to be just talking a walk.' Jennie says casually.

'I knew you'd be walking around outside, so I thought I'd be your personal tour guide. You see, I come to this area often.' Seonghwa says and Jennie scoffs.

'Lead the way then Mr tour guide.' Jennie replies and the prince smiles.

'There's a particular spot I'd like to share you. Right this way.' Seonghwa jokes again and Jennie chuckles.

The two take a short walk into the woods next to the garden. They joke around as usual sarcastically, something they both find funny.

'Your guard is funny though, he seems more like a nervous mum than a guard.' Jennie says and Seonghwa nods.

'He's like that. He worries too much for his own good. We grew up together.' Seonghwa says and Jennie smiles.

'It's weird to see you basically being worshipped by everyone here.' Jennie says, spinning the lollipop in her mouth.

'It's weird for you guys not to do so, I'm a prince you know.' Seonghwa says and Jennie scoffs.

'Sorry your highness I deserve to be beheaded.'

Seonghwa scoffs and stops in his steps.

'This is it, pretty, right?' Seonghwa says as Jennie looks out at the grass field. There's a lake a few feet away, and the sky is filled with stars.

'Hmmm it's alright.' Jennie jokes and takes a few steps forward, enjoying the few.

She smiles seeing the many stars in the sky. Somehow, there's more stars in the capital than when they were at sea.

'You're more girly than I thought, you like flowers, and the stars in the sky.' Seonghwa says, looking at the girl's beautiful face being lit under the white moonlight.

'I told you, there's a lot you don't know about me.' Jennie says and looks up at him, suddenly feeling her heart flutter at the sight of the prince in front of her.

'I'd love to find out more about you, Ms mysterious.'