eighteen

'The shop we went to only sells ships to merchants and fishermen, so the ship must've been from your shop.' Hongjoong says and Jennie nods.

The brunette places the list on the table.

'We should get a background check on everyone on the list. You can do that right?' Jennie asks Seonghwa, who nods and looks to Yunho.

'I want that done as soon as possible.' Seonghwa says and Yunho nods. He goes to take the list but Jennie stops him by putting her hand on it.

'Don't lose this, okay?' Jennie says and Yunho nods while sighing.

'Do you think I'll be that careless?' Yunho says and Jennie smiles fakely.

'Just making sure you know.' She says and lets go of the list, Yunho takes this with him and leaves their house to go sort it out.

Jennie puts her legs on the table.

'I also asked Jin if he has any leads on the tattoo, and he said one is his customers told him never to ask him again, or ask anyone it for the matter of fact.' Jennie says and opens a new lollipop despite having had one just half an hour ago.

'What? That kind of reaction is making me curious.' Jongho says and Jennie nods.

'That's why I'm planning to pay him a visit soon.' Jennie says and smirks.

'How are you going to get him to talk?' Seonghwa asks as he stands and crosses his arms.

Jennie shrugs and goes into her pocket, taking out her gun and slamming it on the table.

'If he won't answer nicely, I'll play with him.' Jennie says and smiles.

'That sounds hella kinky.' Wooyoung says and laughs, looking at Mingi for a reaction but he gets hit in the head with Jennie's gun. 'Ow!'

'Go back to getting drunk on your beer okay? Whenever you speak it's useless and unnecessary.' Jennie says and the rest chuckle.

'Yah you're so violent, how're you going to ever find a boyfriend?' Mingi says and Jennie narrows her eyes at him.

'I doubt you'll be able to find one either, you spent way too long in the shower all the time.' Jennie says and Mingi narrows his eyes at the girl as well.

'Please don't start fighting now, is there anything else that's useful?' Hongjoong asks and sighs.

'Nope. That's all for now, we can't do anything yet until we get more information about the list. I'll ask around later in town-'

'No you're not. What if someone recognises you?' Seonghwa says.

'He's right, I'll do it. God knows how many people you've wronged here.' Hongjoong says and the girl raises an eyebrow.

'I feel like I'm being grounded by my dad.' Jennie scoffs.

'Let's go out for drinks tonight, I've always wanted to do that!' Wooyoung exclaims.

'They were just saying I'm not allowed out.' Jennie says and pouts.

'You can, just not on your own.' Hongjoong says. 'I know you'll try and ditch us when you ask around, you always do that.'

'Let's do it then, I haven't gone out for a drink in ages!' San says excitedly.

'Em who was it last time who drank so much and threw up their guts out and said they'd never drink again?' Jennie says and San pouts.

'Yah stop teasing me about that it was a year ago!'

'Can you come as well Seonghwa?' Yeosang asks with expectant eyes. Seonghwa nods and smiles.

'I'll come in a disguise, it should be fine.' Seonghwa says.

'Let's get pissed!'

...

'Can't we go to other bars?' Wooyoung whines as Jin serves them their second round of alcohol.

'Yah what's wrong with this one?' Jin says.

'I want to go bar crawling! There's no one at this bar I want to experience life you know!' Wooyoung exclaims. Jennie takes another shot with Mingi, both smiling as they compete against each other.

'We can't have Seonghwa in other bars, he's a royalty you know. If other people see him it'll be bad for the royal court.' Hongjoong says and Wooyoung pouts.

'You guys can go you know.' Seonghwa says and Wooyoung immediately smiles.

'Can we? Let's go San!' Wooyoung says and drags the other.

'You guys go, make sure he doesn't cause trouble. I'll stay here, I'll definitely get recognised at those places.' Jennie says and takes another shot her self.

'Are you sure? We can stay with you guys-'

'Yah just go okay? Live a little.' Jennie says and pushes the guys out.

'Okay okay we're going, come find us if you get too lonely!' Yeosang says before Jennie closes the door of the bar.

'Gosh they're hard to get rid of.' Jennie says as she sighs while resting her back on the door.

'It's cause they care about you.' Seonghwa says and Jennie scoffs.

'I'm pretty sure they just want me to buy them drinks, but yea, that's nice as well.' Jennie says and smiles blankly.

She goes up to the counter.

'Can I use the back room? It's comfier in there.' Jennie asks as she smiles at the bartender.

'Fine, only if you lock up after.' Jin says and the girl grins.

'Sure, your spare keys are still there right?' Jennie says excitedly as she takes the bottles of alcohol with her. Jin goes to put on his jacket and lock up the cabinets.

Seonghwa looks curiously at the girl, who tells him to follow her into the room behind the counter.

'Where are we going?' Seonghwa asks as he helps the girl with the alcohol.

'Don't forget time lock up okay!' Jin shouts.

'Of course! Go home and sleep okay!' Jennie says and the owner leaves for good.

Jennie then looks to the prince, smiling cheekily.

'Welcome to the comfiest room to ever exist.'