twenty

'Gosh I drank too much...' Jennie says as she rubs her temples. 'My head hurts so much...'

'I think I threw up all my organs, I feel so empty.' Mingi says as he lays on the sofa.

'You guys are such bad drinkers.' Yeosang says and sighs while shaking his head. He places the pancakes he made on the dinning table.

'Thanks Yeo you're an angel.' Jennie says as she sits and eats her breakfast.

'It smells in here.' Yunho says as he enters. He looks at Mingi in disgust as the guy hasn't even changed out of his clothes from last night.

'Sorry, Wooyoung made us drink with him.' San says and lays on top of Mingi.

'How is he completely fine then?' Yunho asks as he points at Wooyoung who's happily eating pancakes.

'He's always drunk, it's nothing to him.' Yeosang explains.

'What brings you here early in the morning?' Hongjoong asks.

'Here's the background check on the first half of the list. The prince has plans with the king today so he won't be able to meet you guys. He'll check on you guys tomorrow.' Yunho says and Hongjoong nods.

'We'll check on them, thank you.'

'And please, don't cause trouble in town again. You were lucky the prince was roaming around that day, or else you really would've been arrested.' Yunho says and leaves.

'Why is he always so serious?' Jennie says with half opened eyes.

'He's a royal guard, he's meant to be serious all the time.' Jongho says as he finally comes out of his room.

'That's boring.' Jennie says.

'Oh yea, what did you do after we left? Did you have fun?' Wooyoung asks with a teasing face.

'I don't remember. You know I never remember stuff when I'm drunk.' Jennie says.

'I'm sure you got on well with the prince.' Wooyoung teases again.

'Oh shut up you're just sad you're not getting any action at the moment.' Jennie says and brings her plate to Yeosang. 'I'm hungry can I have another one?'

Yeosang chuckles and puts another one on her plate.

'More syrup for you for roasting Wooyoung this early in the day.' Yeosang says and Jennie smiles.

'It's afternoon actually.' San says as he cuddles Mingi on the sofa.

'No pancake for San for correcting me.' Yeosang says and turns off the stove.

'Yah let's hurry up and check on these information we should go out to town and check out these people.' Jennie says as she finishes the pancakes quickly.

'Wow so hardworking our Jennie.' Wooyoung jokes and ruffles her hair. She throws her fork at him.

'Don't touch my hair with your sweaty hands.' Jennie says and takes half of the list. She throws the other half to Hongjoong. 'Look out for anyone who's not from a prestige background.'

'Alright boss.' Hongjoong jokes and the girl scoffs.

'San, Mingi, go to the market and ask if anyone has stocked up on about a week worth of food for 20 people. Don't bother the butcher though, he has a bad temper.' Jennie says. The two are still on sofa.

'Yah you two!' Hongjoong shouts and throws a cushion at them.

'Okay we'll go...' San says and gets up while being half asleep.

'Yah Song Mingi!' Jennie shouts and spills water on him. He immediately gets up.

'What? Where's the fire?'

'There's no fire, go to the market with San.' Jennie says and sighs. She goes back to the table, wondering if Seonghwa is having more fun than them.

...

'I heard you went on a trip again.' The king says as he eats his dinner.

'Yes... I went to-'

'I don't care. You're a prince, Seonghwa. You need to stop travelling around having fun, you have duties.' The king says sternly.

'I'm sorry, it won't happen again.' Seonghwa says.

The king has distant with him ever since his mother died, having the second queen brainwash him. Seonghwa has never liked the royal life, so he's been the rebellious one out of the two brothers.

'It's okay father, I can help with the office, Seonghwa doesn't have to do everything.' Chan says with a kind smile.

'Chan is more capable than Seonghwa to help with the office your highness.' The second queen says and Seonghwa sighs, calming himself down.

'Thats true, but Seonghwa is still the a prince. How do you think people would see us with such an incapable prince?!' The king exclaims angrily.

'I'm sorry father, I'll try harder.' Seonghwa says, his hand clenching there fork in his hand in fury. He hates how his father is forcing the royal life upon him. He just wishes he was born normal.

'This is why I told you Chan should be crown prince, he's way more capable and intelligent-'

'Mother stop it, Seonghwa is sitting right here.' Chan says with an annoyed tone.

'So what?' The second queen says and cross her arms.

'It's impolite to gossip in front of people, you're a royalty mother, behave like one.' Chan says and the queen quiets down.

Seonghwa smiles softly at his caring brother, and proceeds to continue eating in silent as he always does.