10

TW: Manipulation, forced kiss

Logan watched TV peacefully, a day had passed since the whole Virgil incident and he made sure he was distracted enough so he didn't have to think about the fact that he lost his best friend. Sure  he had Roman and Patton but they simply weren't the same. When he was going through flash backs, a breakdown, or just not feeling his best, he went to Virgil when he needed help emotionally. They both didn't have the easiest childhood, so Logan knew he understood. But Patton? For all he knew he had a great family for all his life until just recently. For Roman? Well come to think of it he had no idea what his childhood was like, the usually too open male never seemed to speak of it. He decided that he simply forgot and decided to ask sometime.

The logical man laid down on his couch, so close to being comfortable before the was a loud knock on his door. He sighed and got up from his spot on the couch. Logan made his way to the door and unlocked it "Hello who is-"

Logan was cut off as a arm of arms wrapped around him, pulling him into a tight embrace that was almost hard to breath in.

"Holy shit Logan I'm so sorry i didn't mean to lash out on you I'm so sorry are you okay? I didn't mean to yell I was just scared-" The male rambled anxiously before being cut off by Logan

"Virgil? God no don't speak" Logan replied with a bright smile, this felt too good to be true, he nuzzled into his chest. He would have never thought that Virgil come back, let alone apologize to him.

Virgil smiled and gently lifted Logan's chin, not speaking like he was told, he placed a gentle kiss on Logan's lips. He wrapped his arms around Logan' waist, holding the male tightly against him, Logan could barely move. He did his best to pull away.

"Virgil wait-" Logan spoke but was cut off

"You want this" Virgil replied and kissed him again, he held his waist a little tighter, making sure he couldn't leave the kiss until it was over. 

After a moment Virgil pulled away from the kiss and ran his fingers through Logan's hair. Something felt off about doing this, it felt horribly off. But Damien said this is what they needed to do, It was probably him just over thinking. He took a deep breath before meeting eyes with Logan,

"I love you so much"

"..I love you too, Virgil"

---

Patton and Roman were cuddled close together spamming Logan's phone with worried texts, they were horrible concerned, and rightfully so considering how toxic Virgil had become over the course of just a few days. How did they not see it? Virgil was their best friend, wouldn't they notice red flags at least a few times? But neither could think of one, this entire time they've been friends neither of them could have never guessed that Virgil would be this way.

Patton sighed and out down his phone "I don't think he's going to answer." He spoke and buried his head into Roman's shoulder.

Roman sighed and placed his phone down as well. He gently brushed his fingers through Patton's hair. "He will eventually, Pat. He probably just stayed up late so he's sleeping in now." He smiled softly as Patton gave him a small nod. He stopped play in hair hair to pull him closer, earning a whine from the smaller male.

Roman chuckled softly and returned to gently brushing through his hair. "how are you feeling Pat?" He asked, simply wanting to start some kind of conversation, he wasn't a huge fan of silence.

" 'm tired.." Patton replied softly and nuzzled closer to him.

"How about we go sleep in your bed, the couch is so uncomfortable-" Roman complained with a soft smile. 

After receiving a nod from Patton he scooped him up  bridal style and happily carried him to his room. He looked around, the place was pretty empty, he never noticed that before. Unlike the rest of his house, The room was extremely bland. The only things inside the room was a bed and a night stand, neither of them were colorful. 

Roman set these thought aside  and laid Patton down on the bed. He quickly sat next to him  and puled the blanket over them. He yawned softly and glanced down at Patton. With a soft smile he decided to laid down, quickly wrapping his arms around the male and pulled him close to him. 

"goodnight Patton" Roman spoke softly and placed a platonic kiss on the top of his head. 

"night Ro-Ro.." Patton replied and yawned softly, already half asleep. It was going to be okay.. as long as he had Roman here.