Q and A answers

For Roman: "I really admire your support for Patton! What's your favorite Disney movie? "

Roman smiled "Why thank you! But it really shouldn't have to be honored, I believe every person, transgender or not should be supported for their choices and what not. And my favorite Disney movie? I'd have to say either Lion King or Beauty and the Beast! "

For Patton: "How are you feeling, bud? "

Patton shrugged slightly and leaned into his chair "Depressed, I guess. Lost my best friend so yeah.. Definitely not the best. " He gave a weak smile and rubbed the back of his neck with a  sigh

For Logan: "Hi! :3 Are you okay? "

"Am I okay? " Logan repeated the question to himself "Yes, I believe I am. Can I go now? " The logical man turned around in his chair to see the author, with a small nod he made his exit.

For Virgil: "Hey Virgil, Why are you being such an asshole? Patton is/was your friend. Stop being a transphobic piece of shit and apologize. "

Virgil shifted uncomfortably in his chair, one if his hands ran through his hair to calm himself. "I'm not.. I'm not being a asshole. Fucking.. Payton, she's the asshole. You know of trusted her, for so long, but she's fucking lied! God, why is that so hard to understand?! " Virgil now yelled, sitting up straight as anger spilled out of him "I made the mistake of trusting those tr*nnies once and I'm not going to let that happen again! Sure, call me transphobic, a dick, I don't care! I just.. " He sighed and shook his head.

For Virgil: "Hey Virgil, this is kind of a question but also a comment. Patton/Payton was born a girl. But Patton/Payton wanted to be a boy, so he became one. He was terrified of anyone finding out and being mad at him and just hating him in genera- Let's get back in track. He would rather be burnt to death than to have anyone find out and hate him. So when you blew up, he thinks you hate him. Patton, the kind friend who was always there for you, turns out to used to be a girl? Why is that so important? They were once your closest friend, why push them away because they finally revealed something they were terrified of revealing. Think: would you rather lose your most valuable friends by acting the way you are, or keep your friendsand accept that this has been hard for him and that Patton would rather be stabbed to death than anyone else being hurt. "

Virgil rolled his eyes, "imagine this, you're using a phone but some brand and it burns or hand, or just stopped working randomly. You wouldn't trust the brand again would you? Or any other brand that does that same. That's the same for Patton, I mean Payton. Stop acting like he's some saint. Like she didn't cause all this herself. " He ran a hand through his hair again and spoke after a few moments "I can't deal with this" He got up and left"