4

Trigger warning: misgendering, use of dead name

Patton woke to the smell of chocolate and light chatting in his kitchen. Normally he'd smile at this combination but due to yesterday.. he just couldn't find it in him. He lost a friend.. if he would have just not been  a moron this would have never happened. He decided to just lay on the couch with a sad yet emotionless expression. Well, that is until he heard one of the people who were talking.

"Oh pat! Are you awake?" Roman.

Patton smiled "yeah, I am" he didn't get up though, way to lazy and depressed to do that right now.

"Well, whatcha want for breakfast?"

"Roman, it's what do you not watcha."

That made Patton sit up. He looked to the kitchen and low and behold ... Logan. He knew he recognized that voice.. was he here to hurt him more? Was Roman not on his side anymore? "Wh-what are you d-doing here?"

Logan frowned "I'm sorry how I acted yesterday... I just wanted to help Virgil... and when I realized it wasn't right... I panicked and left... I'm sorry again, Patton. Roman came to my house and we talked a bit and eventually came back here so I could apologize. " That... was suprising. An apology was the last thing he expect out of Logan.

Patton smile just a bit though, knowing he was being truly sincere. He stood up and walked over to Logan, wrapping him in a hug "i-it's ok.. and thank you Roman."

Logan smiled and returned the hug "no... it wasn't ok, but thank you for forgiving me..."

Roman nodded "of course Patton, it was the least I could do."

Patton chuckled "oh I'm very sure Roman. Just like the parade insident-"

"We DoNt SpEaK oF tHaT dAy"

Both Patton and Logan shared glances before laughing. "It's not funny!!"

"Sooooo-" Patton spoke after a few moments "when are you and Virge getting together??" He pulled away from the hug and giggled at the logical man's blush. He was glad Logan didn't hate him, he hoped Virgil would come around. But you never know, at least he has these two. And yeah, Logan never answered that question.

It didn't take long for the three to be on the couch, chatting happily while eating some leftover cookies and drinking some nice hot chocolate with mashmellows. If only Virgil was as happy right now.

--

Virgil laid on his bed staring at his ceiling, so many emotions running through him. Shock, anger, guilt, anxiety, and some more that he couldn't even explain.

He was stuck between laying there all day, calling Logan, running back to Payton, or just being mega made and angsty all day. Yeah... he chose the last one.

Why did he lash out like that? No. It was reasonable.. right? Yeah, it was completely ok. But he missed Patton already.. oh- um- Payton.

Virgil got up from his bed, needing to distract himself. He got his phone and earbuds. A few minutes later he was listening to Panic! At the Disco on shuffle while lip singing in his bathroom. He dance a bit to the song, thankful his roommate wasn't home.. then a certain song came on...

"You remind me of a former love,
That I once knew,
And you carry a little speech with you,
We were holding hands walking through the middle of the street
It's fine with me

I'm just taking in the scenery"

He and Patto- payton used to listen to this together. She would calm him down with this song when he was having a panic attack. Heh... it always ended up with them sing this together...

"You remind me of a few of my famous friends,
Well that all depends what you qualify as friends
You remind me of a few of my famous friends,
Well that all depends what you qualify as friends

"Take a chance take your shoes off,
Dance in the rain,
I was splashing around,
And the news spread all over town,
I'm not complaining that it's raining I'm just saying that I'd like it a lot,
More than you think,
If the sun would com out and sing with me

"You remind me of a few of my famous friends,
Well that all depends what you qualify as friends
You remind me of a few of my famous friends,
Well that all depends what you qualify as friends"

Virgil quickly turned off his phone and threw off his earphones. He was more stubborn as Logan and wasn't going to forgive her that easily. It was even worse that Pat- Payton had lying about somethung for so long, what if she was hiding something else? What i He set his phone down on the sink and went to the kitchen, getting some water and a quick drink. He soon sat down at his table and sighed.

He twirled around the water in his cup and watched is form a little tornado before taking a sip of it. He had to stay strong.. at least Logan was on his side... he'd help him right? He didn't need Payton. Not one bit.

He soon got angry and slammed his hand on the table. Why was he think about her? She's a little bitch. He stood up and paced the house, hoping this woul end. He want to just forget about her completely. He had too..